23

Not edited.

Odell

"Just hit the fucking ball already." I told Crystal who was taking a million years. "No. Be patient." She said going even slower now.

I was just trying to get out of here because I left my beanie at home and every damn person and they momma's wanted pictures. It was cool, but it reminded me of being at team signings and everything. It was annoying.

We were at the second to last hole at Monster Mini Golf, which is glowing the dark, yet I'm still recognizable.

"Odell we go through this every time we go somewhere. You only took 3 damn pictures."

"That's 2 too many. You not tired of this place now? Seems like we been in here a minute."

"No, but I'm tired of your attitude. Why you in such a rush anyways?" She said leaning her small golf club against the wall and walking towards the exit.

I followed after her toward the car where she was waiting. It seems like right after I asked her to marry me she just got angry with me, which is making me mad at her because I don't know what the fuck is going on.

Going back to the house the trip was silent for the most part. I turn the radio up then she turns it down. I crack her windows then she throws a huge fit about how I'm aggravating her.

It's kind of funny when she gets mad though. "Do you have to drive this slow? Your doing this on purpose."

"I'm driving the speed limit what do you mean?" She just rolled her eyes and mumbled something under her breath.

"What was that Crystal?"

Silence.

"You and this attitude getting on my nerves. What did I do to you?" I said pulling into the driveway.

"Well I don't know why you want to marry me know that I'm thinking about. I mean I haven't even met your mother. And I'm still mad about the Xander situation so... I'm going to just leave." She said opening the door and stepping out of the car.

Xander

Who knew a dead body would be so hard to dispose of. Could I just say it was an accident or that she committed suicide?

The first thing I did was grab her phone and erase everything so that it would be harder to trace me.

Three stab wounds to the chest area would probably give away it being a murder, but shit I don't care.

I bleached just about everything in the whole house and pressed her finger prints on the surfaces of the counter and on the handle of the knife.

"Damn it sucks things had to be this way." I mumbled tilting her head to the left just a bit. I decided to let her eyes remain open and open her mouth just a bit. I should've just burnt the bitch down, but then they'd... change of plans.

I went into her room and rummaged through her drawers finding the matches she always used to light up her expensive Bath and Body Works, candles.

I then grabbed all of my things and put them in one place. Kneeling down beside her I lit her shirt on fire first and then her curtains. Pretty much everything.

Now it's off to find Crystal crazy ass.

-----------------
Crappy update, I know 🙁but I'm trying to find the motivation for this story again.

Questions for:

Crystal?

Xander?

Odell?