12

Xander

"The baby you put in me, duh Xander." Nicole said keeping her eyes on the road.

"You serious? I thought you were on birth control." I said trying to stay calm.

"I mean I was, but I forgot to get a refill." She said lowly.

"Damn." That's exactly why you never go raw.

I'm gone be the most hated man in my family now.

Here's a small list of the shit I did.

1. Cheating for over a year.

2. Beat the woman I cheated on.

3. Got the side bitch pregnant.

And to make things worse, I got a warrant out on me for my arrest apparently.

"You gone take care of your child right?" Nicole asked. "Because the stereotype is that black men never take care of they ch-"

"Where yo dad at? Didn't you say he left your mom when you were 5 and you haven't seen him since? Can't pin a stereotype on me when you living in one. I'll take care of my child if I'm not locked up by the time you about to give birth." I said angrily cutting her off.

"I told you not to talk about that, and I'm not living in a stereotype. Calm down." She whined.

"Did you go to the doctor or take them little him tests?"

"Both. I'm around 2 months so 8 months to go."

We pulled up at her house which was about 30 minutes from mines. I'd come here sometimes if I ever got stressed out or just to find peace away from home.

Her home sat on the edge of Manhattan in a tall building to be exact. The water could be seen and the fog would engulf her condo.

"Xander can you give me a massage?"

"I don't know. Can you?"

She sucked her teeth. "But I'm carrying a baby now and my back hurts." She whined.

"You only 2 months like you said and you not even showing so your back should be hurting, but I'll give you one."

Odell

"Stoop Odell." Crystal moaned while I was kissing on her neck.

"No. You started it." I said. I was currently hugging her from the back as she tried to do her hair for our little date tonight. I actually liked it down here, but I was ready to go back to New York.

She managed to push me off of her and out of the bathroom.

...

While we were waiting for our food she was rambling about her childhood and life in high school, but I zoned out staring straight at her.

There were so many things I wanted to do for her and to her, but I couldn't get my mind off of me wanting to marry her. I wanted to just put a ring on her finger right away, but she had just gotten out of a rocky engagement and I didn't want to put pressure on her.

I measured her ring size and everything while she was sleep, but I think I'm just going let time pass before I make any moves.

I'm just glad I got her away from him.