Chapter 27

Jordan's POV

I exited the bathroom rather quickly and waited as some of the workers cleaned the table. I tried helping but they just shooed me away. When they were done I sat down and waited for Dani to come out. She finnally came out after about 5 more minutes and I couldn't help but notice that her cheeks were stained with a light blush. I laughed to myself and looked up at her ammusingly when she appeared right next to me.

"So what now?" She asked.

"Are you even done eating?"

"I don't think I'm hungry anymore..." She laughed.

I nodded and grabbed my keys from my pocket.

"Looks like I have to take you home." I said sadly.

Dani's POV

The drive home was silent, and Jordan and I barely looked at eachother. I waited for him to say something, anything at all, but he didn't. When I realized that he wasn't going to, I turned toward the window , desperately wanting him to make a U turn and take me back to home with him, but I knew that couldn't happen. We reached my drive way and he turned off the truck. The few seconds that passed felt like an eternity. I hugged him after a few more moments and told him that I was thankful for everything he's done for me. He hugged me back and we simply tayed there, embracing eachother. I was the first to let go when I saw the curtains flutter in the front window. "My mother's watching; you better get going."

"Yeah, I probably should...

"Okay, well I'll se--"

"Dani?"

I looked back to him as i opened the door.

"I'm coming back for you. No matter what happens, I'll always be here. I promise."

Nodding, I closed the door and walked the few steps towards my house. The place I would be forced to call home....

_____-----___________________________________-------------______________________________

THE END....

Okay, there it is! That's the end of my first story, and I know I haven't been on in a very long time, but that was because I had huge writer's block. That's why I decided to end the story here, and make a sequel. The sequel will most likley start a few months ahead, past all the court stuff having to do with Dani's mom beating her and custody and child endangerment. School will be starting up again, and you'll get to see how Dani and Jordan develop, or if they even do.... I know its a little short, but there were over 20 chapters and I didn't think there would be any better moment to cut it off. So, be on the look out for the sequel to He's My Bestfriend, but Do I Like Him?

Sequel Title:

He Stole My Heart, but Does He Care?