Chapter 33

I tried to pry my eyes open, but the wouldn't budge so I tries to talk, "I love you too Demi." I tried to say, as far as I was concerned, my mouth didn't budge and no noise came out...

*Time skip: 3 months*

*Demi's POV*

It's been 3 months and the doctors say there is no hope, she is getting weaker and weaker, and there is basically no way she's going to wake up. Again, like everyday I sat by her bed and talked to her, but today was different, a bad difference, because the doctors had come to the decision to take her off life support, 'It is hopeless and we have other patients to treat' they said. I blinked back the tears as all the thoughts of what the doctors said, and tried to make her last moments happy. "Ha, Jessie, remember that time when you came downstairs and I was cooking dinner? Well I wasn't really cooking it, more 'Flaming it to a burning cinder' Haha, I love you baby." I couldn't hold it in any longer, I let out a loud cry and held onto Jessie's hand tighter, leaning down and putting my head on the back of her hand, sobs racking my frame. "Jessie!" I cried harder, shaking her. "Jessie, Please wake up! They say they're going to take you of life support and I don't want you to go!!" She didn't budge, so I sat back down, bringing my knees up to my chest and burying my head between my knees, rocking back and forth and crying.

*Jessie's POV*

I heard Demi sit back in the chair and sob loudly, all I wanted to do was wake up-even for 5 minutes and tell Demi that everything will be okay in the end. Even if she doesn't think it, it'll all be okay. But I couldn't.

I had 1 day, Demi said after she had finished crying for the worst. She actually loved me, or was it just a cover to make me wake up? I don't know.

~NEXT DAY~

Today was the day they were going to switch off the life support, and I felt the tension and sadness in the room, which I'm guessing was all coming from Demi. A knock on the door made me submerge from my thoughts. "Miss Lovato, it's time." The male doctor said simply, I heard the clicking shoes come to the side of my bed, a switch, and then it all went black. Everything, I mean it was black before but this is an eerier black then ever, the 'black' before was more of a grey colour and I could hear everything, but this black, was pitch black, and silent, oh so silent...

I liked dying.

But I missed Demi.

This was what I wanted right?

Well it's too late now.

Goodbye.

__________________________________

COMMENT BELOW PLEASE!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! DON'T STOP READING IT THOUGH, COZ THERE'S MORE!! ;)

Love you guys so much

Oh btw, stay strong ily :)