Chapter 29

Hey guys so I decided I would give you a short chapter to apologise for being a bummer and leaving you fir so long! Here we gooooo!!

_________________________________________

"What do you see?" I asked her, watching her expression change from a rage to a sad to a disgusted face. "Fat."

"Ugly."

"Worthless."

"Useless."

A string of words flowed out her mouth. I couldn't hold the tears in, and with every word it was as if someone had reached inside me and was pulling my heart out, every word was like them twisting or tugging a bit more, creating immense pain.

I put my hands on her shoulders, forcing her to turn towards me. "Baby, you need help." Fear shot into her eyes, I knew exactly what she was thinking, and I immediately carried on, "I know what you think and I won't send you there. But I'll help you baby." I offered. She shyly nodded her head, making me smile that she was reaching out for help finally.

I wouldn't send her to rehab whatever the case, unless it was so serious that she needed immediate help from professionals. Rehab nearly crushed me and I was way older then her! There was no way in the universe that I think she would be able or even be ready to cope with such pressure. She just needed to ease into it.

After a while of silence, she spoke up, "Will I b-be as beautiful a-as y-you though..?" She timidly asked, sending an angelic smile to prop itself on my lips, "I bet you'll be even more beautiful!" I truthfully answered. I reached over and grabbed some tissue from the toilet roll, wiping her tears away. I probably looked like a loony right now, my mascara was probably all over my face, my hair was probably a haystack and my eyes, I could tell, were all red and puffy. "What do you wanna do then hunny?" I asked, "Um... Can we just watch TV please..?" she said shyly, "Sure." I answered, helping her to put her clothes back on.

We sat on the sofa in a comfortable silence, I was pushed up against the cushions and Jessie lay directly in front of me, I had my arms wrapped around her petite waist.

_________________________________________________________

Aw! So there we go what do you guys think?

Hope you liked it!

Stay strong I love y'all!