Chapter Twelve-Can't Back Down

*Demi's POV*

"I'm going out, I'll be, like, 10 minutes, okay?" I told Jessie who was sitting in the living room wating Disney Channel. "Sure." She said, giving me a weak smile. "C'ya!" I shouted, heading out the door. I stumbled down the pavement, pulling my head up and my sunglasses on. I headed into a shop called 'Tesco's' and walked down to the dtationary isle, grabbing a plain, non-ruled, A5 notebook and looking at the pens, I found a pen that had 'JESSIE' written on it in fancy letters.

I then walked over to the arts and crafts isle and grabbed a bag of foam letters, a bottle of golden and silver glitter and some foam shapes, such as love hearts and stars. I paid at the till and hurried back home.

*Jessie's POV*

Once Demi had gone, I sat back and relaxed. A minute later, I spotted a guitar in the corner. I grabbed it, placing the strap around my neck, and racing upstairs to my room.

As soon as I got to my room, I perched on my bed, grabbing my song book, I strummed the guitar and started to sing.

"I don't want to feel anything,

I don't want to,

Coz the feelings will overcome me,

Like they always do."

By the end of the song, I was in tears, I didn't even realise Demi had come in to check on me, immediatly after looking at me, she walked out, closing the door, I didn't even notice though!!

____________________________________________________________________

Okay guys, really bad chapter again! Ahaha, love y'all <3

Stay strong, I believe in you <3

Next update: 5+ votes and 5+ comments for early update.