Chapter Four-Here We Go Again

*Jessie's POV*

I was falling. Falling down a never-ending hole, a bottemless pit. I heard the door close, Demi was gone, and I was free. I rummaged through my bag, grabbing my razor, and running into my ensuite, I sunk against the wall, once at the bottom, I lowered the shining object to my waiting wrist...

~5 minutes later~

I grabbed one of the towels from the pegs, thank god they were black! I laid it across the floor, clearing the blothches of blood, I turned on the shower, running back to my room. I grabbed a baggy long-sleeved top, and some track-suit bottems, I ran back to my bathroom and picked up the towel, checking the floor for  any blood splothes, good, there were no visiable ones. I picked up the razor and placed it in my private, lockable cupboard so Demi wouldn't find it.

I slowly stepped into the shower, absorbing the cold, refreshing water that ran over my face. I allowed the blood to run off my wrists, looking down, watching the red liquid filter down the drain. I lathered my hair in shampoo and washed it out before climbing out, making small footprints across the tiles. I dried my petite body-although I was fat, I was quite short.

I walked out the bathroom after I had gotten changed and switched on my PESONAL television! I turned it to CBBC, and lay back calmly, waiting for Demi to arrive back and beat me.

*Demi's POV*

"Hey Selena!" I shouted across the resteraunt-everyone looked at me, eyeing me, wondering if they knew me, I gave them a quick wave before skipping happily over to Selena, who engolfed me in a hug. "Heya Dems! I've missed you!" She joyfully said, "Me too!" She laughed, releasing me from her grip. We sat down, "So, how are you finding living in England?!" She questioned, "Well..."

___________________________________________________________

Ooh! A cliffhanger! AhahaSorry I am updating so much today, I've been so bored!

Stay strong, I believe in you <3

Next update: Today!!