Chapter Seventeen-What To Do

*Demi’s POV*

“Jessie!!” I called; she hadn’t eaten in ages, so I made her breakfast. “Yeah?” She called back, “Breakfast!” I yelled, “Okay!” She called back, and with that, I walked back down the half flight of stairs I had previously walked up.

A few minutes later, Jessie appeared at the doorway, looking slightly anxious. “Hey hunny, you okay?” I asked. “Um, yeah, yeah, I’m fine.” She said, I nodded slightly, “Well, I made you breakfast, toast, eggs and beans.” I said, “Okay, thank you.” She replied blankly before sitting down and stating to eat.

*Jessie’s POV*

I picked up my fork and played around with my food, trying to hide the heavily disgusted face I was pulling from Demi. I started to eat; knowing Demi was watching, waiting for me to eat it. I took one bit of the toast and immediately felt heavier-I knew what I had to do later. Purge. I ate as much as I could of my breakfast and excused myself from the table, walking out the door, I could feel Demi’s eyes boring into the back of my head, “Baby, you’ve only eaten half your breakfast!” Said a now anxious Demi, I swung around and answered quickly, maybe a bit suspiciously. “Um, yeah, I feel a little sick, I’m fine though!” And with that, I ran out the kitchen and into the nearest bathroom.

I stuck my fingers down my throat and gagged, so I did that a few more times and eventually threw up all I had eaten. “Sweetie? Are you okay?” Damn, the door was unlocked! I quickly got up, flushing the toilet and walking out but before I could get away, Demi got a hold on my wrist. “Ouch!” I screamed in pain, my cuts stinging. “Honey. I know...” She gave me that motherly I-know-so-you-might-as well-tell-me-now look and I glanced down, knowing I had just blown my cover.

“I-I’m s-s-sorry Demi!” I cried as she pulled me into a large, warm hug. I cried on her shoulder for ages, until we both walked over to the sofa in the living room and sat down. “Do you want to tell me?” She asked, fear built in my eyes, if I told someone, they’d make me go to some therapist... I wouldn’t be able to stand that! “N-no..” I trailed as Demi made meaningful eye-contact with me, “I’ll tell you mine?” She offered, I nodded, not knowing what to say. She got up and grabbed her laptop. She opened it and logged on quickly.

___________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys, I'm so sorry, the chapter deleted itself so to make up for it I will post 2 chapters TODAY!!! :) Love y'all :)

Stay strong, I believe in you <3

Samara x