Chapter Fifteen-Solo

*Demi's POV*

The sun beat down on my arms and face as my eyes fluttered open. As soon as they had been prized open, they lay on a peaceful Jessie sleeping. I didn't want to wake her, so I carefully unwrapped myself from the duvet and got up to make breakfast for myself.

I crept downstairs, trying again not to wake Jessie, as soon as I reached the bottom, I tip-toed to the kitchen, grabbing a bowl, some chocolate flakes and the milk carton. I spilled the cereal into the bowl and smothered it in milk, opening the cutlery draw and reaching for a spoon, I took a bite.

Slumping carelessly onto the couch, I accedently spilt some milk. I groaned and lifted myself to get the tissue box, wiping up the patch.

*Jessie's POV*

I opened my eyes, allowing them to adjust to the light, I noticed Demi had got up, she had left the shape of her head on the pillow from where she had rested it.

I walked down the stairs, I was weak;I hadn't eaten in like 3 days. My stomach growled at me to consume something, but my mind told me not to, a battle was beginning in my head...

I got to the bottom of the stairs and looked around for any sign of Demi; then I heard singing floating down the corridor,

"You sing to me, 

Too bad you couldn't even stay on key, 

If your life is such a mystery 

Why don't you just stick to acting..."

I walked towards the sound, stopping at the kitchen door, I opened it slightly to see Demi singing whilst washing up, she was good! Her back was towards me, so I crept in, sitting on one of the stools and listening to my adoptive mother sing.

She had just finished the washing up and was still singing, she abruptly turned around to walk toward the door, until she saw me. She let out a little yelp, obviously scared that I had been listening to her. "Jessie! Morning hunny! You scared me!!" She said cheerfully, "Sorry... Did you know how good you are at singing?" I said, "Yes, otherwise they wouldn't have given me that record deal!" She exclaimed, laughing.. Woah! Hold your horses!! Record deal? What?! "Didn't you know?" She asked, reading the expression that had been written on my face. "Um, no?" I said, confused, "I'm Demi Lovato, I was in Camp Rock?" I shook my head, signalling I hadn't heard of it or seen it. She laughed and took my hand, leading me into the living room.

*Demi's POV*

She hadn't heard of me! Well, I've got a bit of explaining to do! But first, back to that 'Mum' thing last night! "Hey, um, Jessie?" I asked, slightly apprehensive about asking, "Yeah?" She asked, looking up to me, "You called me Mum last night?" I said, sort of questionably, "Sorry..." She said, ashamed, "No! No, it's fine! I was just wondering, would you rather call me mum or Demi?" I asked, she looked at me surprised. "Um, Mum, if you don't mind?" She replied, "Sure!" I said, "It's just... I've never had a mum..." She said, tears filled her eyes. I felt so bad, I pulled her into a big, motherly hug and said, "Shh, baby, it's okay! I'm your mother, I'll keep you safe, sh, it's gonna be alright!" I cooed, she smiled.

"Wanna watch Camp Rock?" I said, "Okay..." She replied, "You might notice someone from it!!" I exclaimed, whilst slipping the DVD into the player, snuggling up warmly with Jessie and hitting 'Play'.

____________________________________

Will Jessie recognise the younger Demi? Wait to find out ;)

It's another bad chapter, but yeah, hope you likes it?! Any idea's on what to do on the next chapter? Or just feedback? Comment please! :)

Vote, Fan, Comment and spread the word!! :)

Stay Strong, I believe in you <3