Chapter Twenty-Made In The USA

*Jessie's POV*

"D-D-Demi?" I stuttered, no... This can't be happening! I just told Demi what I was scared of about her!! No no no no NO! Please let this be a dream! I pinched myself, nope, it was real. Demi looked up, "JESSIE!" She said, whisper-shouting because it's the middle of the night. I let out a small whimper, so ashamed of myself, "Jessie, hunny!" She cried into my shoulder, "Please, never, ever do that again!" She hugged me tightly, not letting go. "I'm s-sorry D-Demi!" I cried, "You don't need to be sorry!" Demi exclaimed, "I should have let you know!" She said, "Know what?" I replied, stiffening in Demi's arms. "Sh," She cooed, she had obviously felt me stiffen, "I should have let you know that I don't have ANY expections for you other than to be yourself!" She said, looking me straight in the eyes, "So, are you going to tell me what's happening?" She asked, I again stiffened at the thought of letting someone into my mind, I was so fragile and I could break at any moment. "Okay, lets go home and we can talk then." She said, picking me up and starting to rub circles in my back as I punched her playfully and laughing because of the way she was holding me.

*Demi's POV*

I picked her up to carry her home because she was so exhausted and I was scared she'd run away again, I couldn't lose her! When we got home, I opened the door as she was playfully punching my back, I walked in, "Let. Me. Down!" She laughed, "Your wishis my command!" I replied and walked over to the couch, slamming her down, "Hey!" She said, I gave her a playful look and sat down.

"So... Tell me." I said, she gave me the 'I'm not telling anyone' look. "Jessie..." I warned, "Fine fine." She said, "Okay, tell me EVERYTHING." I said. She began by saying "I was bullied in school......" And she talked about it.

By the end of the bullying story both me and Jessie were in tears. There was a moment of silence inbetween and then Jessie said, "Demi?" I looked at her "Yeah..?" I asked, "I c-can't s-say anymore, I j-just c-c-can't!" She sobbed, "Sh, it's okay!!" I said, pulling her into a hug, she would have to tell me sooner or later, but for now I was putting her to bed, and myself, I had an interview in the morning and it was already 23:30, the interview was at 8am... Urgh.

_______________________________

Hey guys, I updated again! Ahaha. Hope you enjoyed it!

So, is Jessie on her way to recovery or relapses? Or both? We'll find out!

Stay strong, I believe in you <3

By the was guys, if any of you do read the authors notes, please comment 'I read it!', thanks :) Bye xx