Chapter Thirteen-Believe In Me

*Demi's POV*

I kneeled on the floor, a wide smile spread across my face, I grabbed the bag and reached in for the notebook and the other things I got. I lay them out in a line with the notebook directly infront of me. I grabbed the foam letters and opened the packet, laying them out on th carpet, they had sticky backs so I just got the letters I needed.

~1 hour later~

I looked at the notepad, it looked quite glamorous actually! I was proud! It had purple letters spread across the front cover saying 'JESSIE'S SECRETS' and around it were love hearts and stars. I opened it and grabbed a pen, writing down on the first page,
Dear Jessie,
  I made this myself, just for you. It is to write all your problems in, you can draw, write, stick things in, anything you want! I hope you enjoy it! :)
Love, Demi xx

I placed my pen down, and then closed the book, smiling. Clearing away, I heard loud sobs floating down the corridor from Jessie's room, I rushed to see what it was, "Baby, what's wrong?!" I asked, tears springing to my eyes, "N-nothing D-Demi... I'm ok-kay..." She stuttered, "Now, come on, I know you're not!" I joked, rubbing her cheeks, "I... I don't w-want to speak ab-bout it." She said shyly, "It's fine hunny, I love you with all my heart, and you need to know it!" I brought her in close and let her cry into my chest.

Suddenly, she went quiet, I looked down, she was asleep, aw! She looked like an angel! I brushed hair out of her face and carried on rubbing her back for a while.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, hope you liked the chapter, I had nothing to do so I updated it, I had nothing prepared so sorry it is so bad ahaha, love y'all <3

Stay strong, I believe in you <3

Next update: No idea! We'll have to wait and see ;)