Chapter Three-World of Chances

*Jessie's POV*

My room was massive! There was a queen sized bed, with large windows and a balcony, lined with beautiful flowers and plants, it also had a stunning view! The room also consisted of a walk in closet and I even had my own ensuite! It was gleaming white with black towels and in the middle of the walls, a black line of tiles. The floor was decorated with white and black square tiles.

"What do you want for dinner?" Demi asked abruptly, making me jump a little, "Um..." I trailed off, I couldn't eat! I am too fat already! "Nothing, I'm fine, thanks!" I tried to sound, believable, Demi gave me a concerned look, "I.. I had an, um, big lunch!" I reassured her, she gave me a small nod, still slightly concerned, and walked out the room to let me settle in.

*Demi's POV*

"I had a big lunch!" She lied, she obviously didn't! She was as thin as a stick! I will offer her something later, hopefully she'll be hungry then! I cautiously stumbled out her room to leave her to get her stuff ready and pack away the little stuff she had.

I slid childishly down the staircase and jumped off the end, hopping into the large living room. I opened my laptop and switched the TV on. Hmm.. I thought to myself, What is there to watch? I scrolled down and settled on Disney Channel, my favourite! Selena, my best friend popped up on screen, betraying the character of 'Alex' in Wizards Of Waverly Place. I did love Selena!!!!

I scrolled through Twitter, looking at all the fan's comments I had, I love my Lovatics, they were also my best friends, amazing people! I stopped scrolling on a TwitPic of Selena that she'd posted earlier that day, captioned, 'Going out to the shops!' I laughed slightly, then grabbed my phone and texted Selena,

Hey Selllll! Wanna meet up?!

Course! Where?!

Um, coffee shop round the corner from my mansion??

Sure, see you soon Dems <3 :*

Yep! :* x

I closed my phone, and ran upstairs to tell Jessie that I was popping out for about 1/2 an hour, I found her sitting on her bed, writing in her journal, "Hey, Jessie, is it okay if I go out for around half an hour?!" I questioned, "Yes." She replied, she was still cautious of me, no idea why, I'll find out when I get back! "Okay, love you hun!" I shouted back up the stairs as I walked out the door armed with my trusty phone, wallet and keys.

_________________________________________________________________

Hey again guys.. I was bored so I just wrote this chapter, it is short and bad, but hey! Give me a chance! Ahaha

Stay strong, I believe in you <3 

Next update: 2 votes and 2 comments :) Love y'all!