AfterSession: Chapter 6: Personal Attention

Beep

Beep

BEEP!

"what's that sound?" You thought as you looked ahead. The light was green, making you realised that you were supposed to move.

But just as you began to move, your tired eyes didn't manage to see the light turn red. Therefore you hit directly into a car and passed out.

Moments later you find yourself in your room, leg in a cast. Papyrus, who was looking out the window, spoke "You really need to quit that job. Because of it, you get too tired and you can't even focus on the road. You could've died!"

His voice resonated with the emotion of fear and anger. "I'm sorry babe... But since now I seem to be bed-bound, I get to spend time with you!"

Papyrus sighed as he walked over and sat on the bed next to you. "(Y/n) (Y/n)... do you know how it pains me to see you stressed almost every day, eyes tired and you stretching from a backache?"

He was clearly concerned, which made you feel bad. The only words that left your mouth was "Sorry.."

He kissed your forehead replying "I really think you need to de-stress and have some personal attention. It's been a long while since I've managed to pamper you."

And with that, he sat you up and kissed your neck from behind. He told you to relax and enjoy the moment.

His tongue slid from the top of your neck to your shoulder, making you hold back a moan. "It's okay to let it out." He assured, seeing your blushed face.

He then shifted to her ear and began to softly nibble on it. With that gesture alone, you moaned softly, which sent a smirk to his non-existent lips.

He pulled away and said "I'll pamper you more later. You need to eat." before leaving the room with a hickey on your neck.

The pleasurable pain it left made you feel somewhat comforted as you saw your lover go downstairs.

Papyrus went to the kitchen and cooked something up for you. It was a bowl of bowtie pasta accompanied with cream sauce and some thyme lightly sprinkled on top.

He went back up the stairs to find you poking at your hickey as if it was a foreign object of sorts.

"Sorry, did I bite too hard?" He questioned while setting down the food at your bedside table. You shook your head and took the pasta, enjoying it while papyrus sat on the bed and hugged you from the back.

"Today is your day. What would you like to do?" Papyrus asked as he laid his head on your back, arms still wrapped around your waist.

You finished your pasta and grabbed a tissue to wipe your mouth before replying "Well... we could lie here and watch some TV, or you could tell me what you've been doing at home while I'm at work."

"Well, let's see... I mop the floor, wipe the tables, Tidy the bed, wipe the dusty areas, wash the dishes, and wait for you to come home. As for TV, I'd rather talk to you." He replied with a smile.

Your eyes got a small glimpse outside the window and saw the clear blue sky. "Wow... It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing and the flowers are blooming..."

Papyrus chuckled and replied, "On days like these, you alone, should be in my arms and enjoying your time off work."

You giggled at his statement. You looked at him and kissed his cheek. "You seem happy today."

Papyrus nodded. "Of course. You're home with me on a weekday. What's there not to be happy about?"

He then began to lick the other side of your neck, causing shivers to go down your spine. All you could do was sit there and enjoy what he was doing to you.

He sucked and kissed your neck once again and then he kissed your lips. He slid his tongue into your mouth and both tongues began dancing together.

He pinned you down onto the bed, still kissing your lips, as his fingers went through your hair. When he pulled away, he smirked and said: "It's been a while since I've managed to kiss you like that."

You laughed and hugged him, pulling him to your side, and the two of you fell asleep in each other's loving embrace.