●~Chapter 23: Past Life~●

You were in waterfall. Papyrus was stuck at home, Sans and frisk were on a date. You were stuck with flowey for the whole day.

"So... How are you feeling? You ok?"

"Yeah... hey flowey... why don't you have heat?"

"...What? Oh... see um... I don't have a soul so...yeah"

"What? No soul? How are you alive?"

"Honestly, I don't know... maybe my will to live strives my existence."

"So... what do you do usually?"

Flowey then had a confused look on his face as he thought about it.

"I... usually just sit around the ruins..."

"Oh..."

Your stomach then growled. "You hungry huh? Alright... let's go to Muffet."

"Muffet? Who's that?"

"When I was with Mom and Dad, I would go there to eat and--- WAIT. Ignore everything I just said!!!"

"Mom and Dad...? You mean... you were more than a flower?"

"Sigh... Fine, Fine... I'll tell you on the way there."

You stood up, picked up the potted flowey and started walking.

"My name used to be Asriel. I was Queen Toriel and King Asgore's son-- Take a left turn over there."

"Roger. Continue talking."

"I was one day sent out by my mother, who told me to assassinate a human. His name is Chara. You've probably met him already, seeing your reaction towards his uncanny lookalike, Frisk. He was... very mean."

"Y-yeah... Um.. go on..."

"Take a right. Ok, where was I? Oh yeah... So Chara was trying to kill all the monsters in the underground and I had to assassinate him. We had a battle to the death and as u can see, I lost, and I died. When I opened my eyes, I was one of the many golden flowers dad planted.

Chara burst through the door. His presence alone made many flowers wilt and die. There was dark magic around him. Dad was strong enough to kill him, but his soul persisted and was sucked into a black vortex.

I witnessed it all. Mom and Dad then had a fight. Mom was stating that she had sent her son to kill the human, and dad was angry at her because she sent me.

2 days past... I didn't come home. Mom and Dad separated, the whole underground changed forever. Dad had a heart of stone and Mom went crazy. Monsters went from nice to horrible, torturing one another and hating any human that falls down here."

"I see... Anyways, back to Muffet, who is this monster?"

"Oh, she's the ultimate queen of spiders. Also, she's kinda is obsessed with money. But if I can convince her like the way I use to, I might get you a free meal."

"That's if it works." You chuckled. You weren't worried though. Papyrus gave you 912 gold last week. Why he has so much money? Only God knows...

"Take a left then take a right, take a left again."

"Hey, flowey... Any other stories about your past life?"

"Hmm... let's see... there was this one time when I met Sans. He was younger then. About 14 - 15 years? He loved to bully me. Best part? He'll get away with it since mom likes him so much."

You started laughing like some crazy maniac. It was so hilarious! Poor flowey, getting bullied by Sans.

"I doubt she remembers me" Flowey stated as you two arrived to this fancy looking cafe.

"Well hello hello!! Come in, take a sea-- uh..... you're a human... Ahh, it doesn't matter! As long as you have enough money to pay for what you consume, my pet doesn't need to consume you!~"

Pet? Consume You?
What the fuck?
IS THIS BITCH CRAZY?!