●~Chapter 13: What is THIS?!~●

Sans's POV
"Hey, grillby!"

"What..."

"Can I ask ya somethin?"

"What..."

"Well um, I went to that temmie fortune teller and it said something about a season of bloom. Ya know what it is?"

"Sans, I hate you and all but seriously, don't go there. That temmie is demented."

"But the future that it predicted came true and--"

  I pulled grillby closer to me and whispered "--we now take care of a human"

  Grillby grumbled. "Ugh fine. What else did it tell you?"

"Some shit like...rejection or jealousy of some sort..."

"Ok hear me out. Season of bloom in relation to jealousy or rejection means trouble.

"Why? Well, let's just say that you won't be on good terms with your brother if the fortune is so."

"What? I don't--"

"Ok, Sans. That's all I had time for. Buy something or get out."

  I walked out with questions in my head. Even Grillby couldn't give me a direct answer...

  Ugh... I should just go back. I miss (Y/N)'s annoying-ness... wait what?

Your POV
  Sans came back and sat on the couch. You walked up to him and smiled.

"Heya Sansy!"

"D-don't call me that."

"Hmm... Papyrus likes nicknames... wonder why ya don't. Oh well..."

"Heh so kid, your soul fixed yet?"

"It is three - quarters fixed."

"Heh, what happened to the last quarter? In your wallet?"

  You laughed at Sans's joke and replied "Papyrus healed me to his limit. Also, I don't think that it can be fixed..."

"Eh... c'mon show it to me."

"Hmm?? No, it's fine! Besides I can run and jump!"

"Welp, if ya don't want my help then I'll be in my room. Come in whenever ya need me"

  He teleported upstairs as he always does. Papyrus was so tired after using so much energy to heal you that he was sleeping on a chair.

  Undyne then came as she opened the front door. Apparently, it wasn't locked.

"Hey um is Papyrus around?"

"Oh, hey Undyne~ he is sleeping."

"Oh....i see... well um... I'll come back later..."

  She left. What did she want to tell Papyrus?? Hope it isn't bad news...

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

  Hours past. You were bored to death. Papyrus and Sans were talking about something that seemed inaudible.

  You walked up to them. They then turned to face your direction.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Ehh nothin much kiddo."

"Discussing... matters.."

"matters??"

"Yeah... hehe... well.. this just got awkward"

  Sans teleported away in a flash as Papyrus looked upset.

"What's wrong Paps??"

"Nothing... it's just some fortune teller thing."

"What?"

"Nevermind. It's nothing."

"Well.. alright..."

  Again. First Sans said prediction and now they are talking about fortune tellers? You sighed and it slipped off your mind.

  You sat next to Papyrus as silenced passed through. You leaned on Papyrus's shoulder.

  He then kissed your head. And smiled.

Sans's POV
  I was a little troubled. I didn't understand. I discussed this with Papyrus and he doesn't know anything about it.

  I opened the door and to my surprise, (Y/N) was leaning on Papyrus. I gently closed the door.

  This Angered me slightly. I felt uneasy... I hate to admit it to myself, but I've started to have feelings for that brat.

   ...wait... was this what the temmie meant on the "Jealousy" part?

Is this...
Jealousy?

FUCK.