●~Chapter 28: Goodbye Chara...~●

After a nice meal at MTT Resort, you and papyrus decided to take a stroll around hotlands.

Suddenly you could hear screaming. You didn't know where it came from...

It got louder
And louder.
It started to make you deaf

You fell on the ground, gripping the ground. Papyrus was shocked and tried to help you but there was some sort of magic that surrounded you.

You reached out to papyrus and grabbed his hand as you chanted.

Chara

Chara

CHARA!!

You both were transported there and saw chara and the demon having a fight.

Chara was bleeding on the floor, He was dying.

You made a sword from the darkness around you and fought the demon. Papyrus helped too. He started throwing bone attacks at the demon.

The demon was unstoppable. Chara then gave you something. It was... holy water...

You poured it onto the demon and it turned into dust.

Papyrus and You ran to chara. "Chara, are you ok?!"

"You... must leave this place... NOW."

"Why?! we need to save you"

"Without the demon in me, I'll die. This void will die too. If you two don't want to die with it, I advise you guys to go, NOW."

The void was slowly fading. You hugged chara as he faded away. Once he did, you grabbed Papyrus and teleported out of the void.

After escaping the void, the necklace broke and it disappeared.

"My one and only family I have left... is dead..."

"Chara, the same Chara that fucking raped you, is your brother?"

You nodded. Tears started to form in your eyes as they poured down your face. You only just got to understand him... and now he's gone.

You wipe your tears and noticed sone writing on your hand. It stated:

"I'll be back. Don't be sad. I'll be human again and I'll be saved. Wait for me, won't you?

- Chara"

You cried out his name wanting to see him now. He took the bullet for you when you were young and when he was still alive

All you could do now was wait for him to come back...

"Let's go home... I'll whip up some spaghetti for you."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Dinner was great. Papyrus made spaghetti and it was delicious as usual.

"Good to see ya active again, Paps."

"That's boss to you"

"A-Alright..."

Sans went upstairs. Frisk and flowey were gonna stay somewhere else for the next few nights.

You went up and curled up into a ball as you lied on papyrus's bed.

Papyrus's POV
(Y/N) seemed down. She went to bed early... I hope she is okay... I can't cheer her up like how she cheers me up.

I try my best but it never seems to work. I'll try to comfort her upstairs.

Your POV
Papyrus came in and was lying next to you.

"I might as well just forget it... he is coming back."

"If you need anything, I'll be right here next to you."

"Thanks. Right now, all I need is your lovely cuddles..."

And that was what he exactly did. He cuddled you to sleep like he always does.