AfterSession: Chapter 1: Ass whooping

The sun was slowly creeping up on you before shining into your eyes. You woke up to see Papyrus sleeping ever so peacefully next to you. It's been about two years since he came back, Monsters and Humans haven't really made any trouble so must be all good...

  "Good Morning Sweetheart... *yawn*"

Papyrus has woken up. He opened his sockets and looked at you. "let's get up. I've got to head to work." You told him, But he cuddled you closer to his chest, making it impossible to escape cause ut was so comfortable!! "Darling... Ok if I let you make Breakfast today would you allow me to go?"

  Moved his hand allowing you to get off the bed. He loved cooking ever since you met him... You went to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for work. You changed into a simple work attire and walked over to the dresser to do your makeup and grab your bag. Papyrus already did the bed and most probably was already downstairs making breakfast for you.

  Once you finished, you went down and saw Papyrus set up the table. You walked over and hugged him "Thank you, sweetheart," you said and he gave you a kiss on your forehead. "Your Welcome~ Enjoy." You ate specially made breakfast before going to work.

Papyrus's POV
  She still has that scar that annoys me... maybe I should just go over there and whoop that guy's ass... he has no right to hurt her that way!

  Maybe she was right... If we all just stayed underground and lived our happy lives down here, none of that would've happened...

  As she left for work, I decided to clean up the house before going off to the new Royal Guard Recruitment Centre for Humans and Monsters. For Short, R.G.R.C.F.H.M... Undyne didn't really think of acronyms much so it's a little weird.

  I took a quick bath, Changed into my commander suit, wore those black shining boots, took my bag and left the house, hopping onto my motorcycle and riding my way there. She drives a car, I ride instead ~

  "Good Morning Papyrus! Are ya ready to make kids strong?" Undyne asked with a smile. "Haha... I'm always ready. It's just that... something's bothering me" I replied. "Oh? Whatcha thinkin bout?" She asked curiously, but I shook it off and walked to the hall, where all the students or... young recruits are playing around.

  Once they saw me, most of them got into their lines. The rest that didn't were hanging onto my leg, hugging it saying that they missed me.

  "Alright Soldier, today we are going to learn combat. I'm surprised Captain Undyne hasn't taught you guys yet but better now than later. Go grab a wooden pole from the back, there's enough for everyone" And they did. Undyne handed me a metal pole, she had another in her other hand.

  The recruits all came back, each with a wooden pole in hand. Undyne and I began doing moves, easy ones of course, and the students picked a partner and tried it too.

  We taught them moves until sundown, they packed their bags and marched out in order. Undyne punched me in the arm lightly saying "Good Job today sir" And I bowed before saying goodbye and going home.

  However, I was extremely angry with what I found. (Y/N) was back because the white car was there, so I parked my motorcycle and got into the house saying "How was work... today.... who did this to you?" Her face was bruised, her arms were scared, and her white blouse was partially covered in blood.

  I ran toward her and sat next to her on the couch, hugging her and rocking her as she wept. I stroked the back of her head to calm her down and carried her to the bathroom upstairs. I undressed her and put her in the tub. We aren't married but we have been living together for 5 years...

  "Wash up alright? I'll be back to get you out" I said with a smile and walked out. I grabbed my helmet, got onto my motorcycle and raced to her workplace at the fastest speed I could.

  I parked my automobile and kicked open the doors of the office. People tried to stop me but I just pushed them off. I took the private elevator up to that bastard's office and kicked open his door.

  He looked at me in anger,

"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO KICK DOWN MY DOOR?!"

I ran up to him and punched him in the face before pulling out my gun and pointed it to his head shouting,

"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO HIT AND ABUSE MY GIRL?!?!"

He then quieted down and didn't speak a word.

  "Do you always complain about why the world is bad? The next time you do, do the world a favour and kill yourself because you are one of those people causing problems." And with that, I knocked him out and shot a few bullets through the window before jumping out.

  I fell in the office pool, got out as fast as I can and rode home, Just in time my baby called me. "P...Paps..? *sniff* I-I'm done... *sniff*" I ran up and got some medicine and her clothes.

  She hissed whenever the medicine stung, and it was kinda cute, but I told her she had to take it for a while. Not long after, I made dinner. She ate and she slept. I had to carry the angel upstairs and tucked her under the covers.

"Sweet Dreams (Y/N)"