●~Chapter 26: Back to the Vortex~●

You sat on the couch remembering all that had happened yesterday. Locked memories had been revealed to you.

You can't remember how to use a gun... but at least you know how to use a sword thanks to your mom and Papyrus.

It's his third day. Heat will be over soon. You can then hug him and love him to your hearts content. You felt very lonely.

Sans was "working" his part-time job while frisk and flowey went to hotlands. They were trying to find a way to set monsters free. You tried to do that... well... until you met papyrus.

And maybe setting the monsters free would just cause another war. Humans are more evil and cruel. They'll just punch and abuse the fuck out of the monsters...

But if it's Frisk's will, and it most probably is, she can set the monsters free.

Chara, your forgotten brother, had given you a necklace. You could visit him whenever you wanted. He didn't mean to do those things... you could see it in his face.

The demon possessing him most probably controlled him to say and do those things... But without the demon, he'll disappear into nothingness.

You then remembered Sans had a golden locket similar to yours. It was when you first arrived at the underground when he pulled that from the couch.

You fell off the couch and knocked your head really hard that day. Why does Sans have a necklace similar to yours, and what does it mean?

Just as you were lost in your thoughts when Sans came in. He was early... very early...

"Heya Sansy... you're back early today"

"Y-Yeah... I... had an urge to come back home..."

"Sans, Bro, what' sup? You can tell me anything!" You gave him an assuring smile.

"Well... alright alright. Just... keep it between us."

"Sure! I won't tell a soul!"

"I... had a nightmare yesterday... I saw Chara, but he was fighting with some shadowy figure and he was struggling."

"Sans... you... had that nightmare too?" Surprisingly, you had the exact same nightmare Sans had.

"There must be some link that we have... but what?"

You then took a glance at your necklace. "Sans, you have a necklace like this, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Who gave it to you?"

"King Asgore and Queen Toriel's son."

The word "Asriel" seemed to have slipped out of your mouth.

"How do you know that name....? Who told you?"

"Flowey. BUT Nevermind that! Did he have some connection with my brother?"

"Brother?! Chara's your brother?! Ok ok questions aside... Asriel was forced to assassinate Chara. But he hanged out with him for 1 day before he died.