●~Chapter 10: Memories~●

Sans's POV
  I teleported to a fortune-telling place in Hotlands. I needed to see that weird temmie who runs that place.

  I entered and booked a spot. Immediately I was called and the temmie was looking at me joyfully.

"SO, YoU BaCk. TeM KneW thIs wOulD HapPen. MaNy thiNGs cOme yOUr waY. PaPYruS wIlL hAve a SeAsoN of bLoOm. WhiLe YoU wIlL EiThEr Be JeAlOus oR ReJecteD. WaTch oUt."

  Well... that was unexpected. Jealousy OR Rejectence? What does that mean...? And Boss will get a "Season of bloom"?? What the hell is that suppose to be?!

  Why does that temmie give me fucking RIDDLES?!?!?!

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Your POV

  Its been hours. You helped Papyrus clean and fix up the house. It was tiring... Sans came back with a rather confused look on his face.

  He was muttering words to himself and doing some hand gestures. He seemed angry and confused...

  You wanted to approach him but Papyrus placed a hand on your shoulder, shaking his head meaning "it'll make it worse"

  You then decided to wash up. While you did that, Papyrus went up to his room.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

  You finished washing up. You were completely clean. It's been the whole day of cleaning up. You ached due to muscle pains.

  You walked back up to Papyrus's room to find him dusting off and tuning something. It looked like a guitar. However, It didn't look like the one you saw on the surface.

  You came in and sat beside him on his bedside.

"You know how to play?"

"Yeah. I haven't played in a while."

"Why?"

"Brings back bad memories. But I've left them behind so I decided to start playing again."

"Cool! Can you play something for me?"

"Sure. You know the song Safe and Sound? I heard it from a human disc that I found in the trash pile."

"Yeah~ its a really nice song! But you must sing with me."

  You had a duet with Papyrus. He sang pretty well for a being without a voice box. Sans came in the room.

"I'm trying to sleep. Keep it DOWN."

  Sans left as you and Papyrus laughed at Sans's angry face.

  You picked up the guitar and took Papyrus's pectrum and started to strum as you sang a familiar song.

"Wow, you play too. I'm impressed."

"Thanks, friend." You blushed the shade of pink Papyrus likes.

  He smiles and keeps the guitar. You looked out the window.

  You had that weird feeling in your chest again. What was it? It was on the tip of your tongue but you didn't know what it was.

  You went back to the bedside. And watched Papyrus as he came back and sat down beside you.

"Hey um, Papyrus.."

"What is it (Y/N)?"

"Can I order the Sentry to do something for me?"

"Sure."

"Sleep next to me in the bed starting tonight. I don't like you to sleep on the floor... T-That's an order!!"

  He chuckled at your attempts of bossing him around. He nodded as he smirked at you.

  Your face lit up. You didn't like to see your best friend suffer, now did you?

  You were still hungry. Papyrus heard a growl from your stomach and pulled you downstairs.

  He whipped up a hot chocolate and a small dessert for you.

"Supper." He whispered.

  You smiled and thanked him. As you ate, he sat there watching you. He looked happy.

  You then took some of you desert on your fork and attempted to feed Papyrus.

  He was slightly shocked but accepted your offer and took that small bite you gave him.

  You smiled like a child who just got to eat icecream. You were so glad that he took a bite. You gave him another, and another.

  A total of 5 forks of dessert before he said he didn't want anymore. He wanted you to enjoy instead of the chef eating his own creation.

  You finished it rather fast. You drank the hot chocolate and before Papyrus could take you plate in, it was already in your hand

  Since Papyrus always washes the dishes, it was your turn. You wanted to do something nice for him.

  He then dried the plate and held your hand.

"I want to bring you somewhere. We'll have to go back to the waterfall if that's okay with you."

"Sure!"

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

  Papyrus asked you to close your eyes. He guided you to a place and told you to open your eyes.

Wow
It was
So
Spectacular

  There was a floating red castle. That is probably where Asgore lives. You looked at it for some time. Papyrus then brought you back home.

  Undyne's Guards come out to check at night. They might find you.

  You arrived back to the house, walked upstairs and fell asleep on Papyrus's bed. He slept beside you and also knocked out.