●~Chapter 11: FIGHT!!!~●

Its been 5 months now. You have been training very hard and keeping a close eye on Undyne and her guards.

You grew stronger each day. Papyrus was a very good coach and he said he was gonna give you something for your 5 months with them.

You were practising on a dummy when Papyrus called out to you. You ran over to him.

"Yes, Boss? You called?"

"You don't need to call me Boss. How many times have I told you that?"

"Anyways, here. Your 5-months-in-the-underground present"

He handed you a red box. It was wrapped nicely and had a (F/C) ribbon on it.

It was too pretty to open

But you had to open it anyways. Papyrus allowed you to open it in front of him.

It
Was...
An
Armour...

Your eyes sparkled. You finally got your own armour! You requested Papyrus a few months back that you wanted an armour similar to his.

"Custom made from the armoury in hotlands. hope you like it."

"Like it?? I LOVE IT. It looks somewhat similar to yours and its (F/C)!!!"

Papyrus then prepared some attacks. "Well guess it's time to try that armour of yours."

He threw 2 bones at you. You quickly wore your armour and held your sword. You deflected the attacks.

Papyrus then threw more at you. He gave orange and blue attacks too! Then he pulls a fast one on you by turning your soul blue.

YOU WERE NOT LECTURED ABOUT
THIS

Papyrus seems to have not taught you that he can do that. You guessed he forgot...

You had to dodge the attacks and it was hard. Your HP went all the way down to 2.

"OH! Terribly sorry... I just remembered that I haven't told you about soul effects.... and that I can do that..."

"Its...(pant) ok...(pant) ..... boss"

"Let's go heal you up.... again..."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Another session of eating just to refill your HP. Its kinda like a routine now...

You took off your armour since you were not fighting at the moment. Papyrus then sat next to you and explained about souls and effects.

Its been 5 months with them and you still don't know about this. Papyrus had forgotten you had no life other than slavery...

"Hey Boss, hey (Y/N)."

Sans came back from his daily Grillby's session. He improved over the 5 months. He is nicer to you and Papyrus.

He is still defensive when it comes to others... but he has opened up to you a lot more!

Papyrus then had to go out. Sans followed.