●~Chapter 27: You're all I need~●

(WARNING: Hey guys um... I'm gonna do slight lemon in this chapter. It's just gonna be foreplay... no real sex stuff... so yeah...)

  You went out to find undyne. To your surprise, she was arguing with a monster with a baseball bat.

  You recognise the figure of the monster and had a small flashback when you were knocked out.

  You ran up to the monster and punched his face. "Why did u hit me in the head with a baseball bat a few days ago?"

The monster growled "Remember when you bumped into me when you were running? Yeah. That's why."

  Undyne picked the guy up by the collar. "You little shit" undyne smashed him to the side of the tree and started hitting him.

  You then remembered why you were here. "Hey undyne, quit punching the guy for a sec. I wanna ask you something!"

  Undyne violently knocked out the monster "Yeah? Whatsup?"

"What can I do to make Papyrus feel better?"

"Well... you could boil some soup and make something that he likes to eat. Just... don't go into his room..."

"Alright."

  You race home and went into the kitchen. You took out the ingredients papyrus bought before heat. Poor dude... must be hungry. He hasn't eaten in 2 days.

  You made the "English Tea" dish and boiled some hot soup for him. You put all the dishes onto a tray and went upstairs holding the tray steadily.

  You knocked on his door. "Yes?"

"Papyrus! You haven't eaten in 2 days. Open the door and eat your food."

  He opened the door avoiding eye contact with you and took the food into his room.

  He finished it quickly and handed you the tray with the plate and the bowl on it. You went back down into the kitchen and washed the dishes

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

  Time passed. It was 7:09 in the evening. Sans and Frisk Were washing up the dishes while you sat against Papyrus's door.

  You knocked. He knocked back. It was a small knocking session till he opened the door. You went inside forgetting undyne's warning.

  You figured that since it was night, heat was over. You were so wrong...

(Slight Lemon Start)
  You felt hands on your waist. The door closed and you were pushed onto the bed.

  Your heart started pounding, you started to breathe heavily... you were scared.

"P-Paps?"

  "DDon'tworry... I won't anything major... I promise."

  Papyrus then kissed you and intertwined his tongue with yours. As he pulled away, he attacked your neck, earning a small yelp.