●~Chapter 19: Let's Go!~●

You woke up. Papyrus wasn't beside you. Instead, there were paper squares on the floor.

You got up and followed these squares down the stairs, to the kitchen. There was breakfast pre-made for you already and a note.

"Eat first. You need breakfast." It was pancakes with whipped cream. You took a bite...

THIS WAS TRULY PAPYRUS'S MASTERPIECE. It was so much more different than the usual breakfast!

Once you finished, you continued following the squares to the front door. There was one hanging on the door nob noting "Turn Me!!!"

That was cute. Papyrus is usually a serious person and never writes things like that. It was cool to see him write something to your style.

You turned the door nob and it surprised you. There were (f/c) roses both on your left and your right. It made a pathway.

"How did papyrus find roses?" you wondered as you followed them. There was a note on the snowy ground. You picked it up and read:

"Enjoying the stroll so far? I hope you are. Please, follow these to find me."

You walked for quite a while before you saw Papyrus from the distance. You ran to him accidentally bumping into a monster.

"Can't you watch where you're going?! You little bitch. You have eyes for a reason!!"

"Sorry!! I didn't mean t--"

"You wanna die, runt?!"

He grabbed you by the collar and was about to slap you until Papyrus attacked him. You fell onto the snow as the monster stood up and walked away grumbling.

"Are you okay?" Papyrus asked in a serious tone as he glared at the monster walking away.

"Yeah... Thanks, Papyrus"

"No problem. C'mon. Let's go have fun" Papyrus Smiled at you as he held your hand and ran to waterfall.

When you arrived, papyrus led you to a spot where there were many blue flowers.

He closed in on your ear and whispered "these are echo flowers. They repeat the last thing they hear. Why don't you go up to the one in front of you and listen to what it has to say"

You walked to the first echo flower and heard "Would you want to go to hotlands? We haven't been there together besides that fight with Undyne."

You looked at papyrus full of curiosity as you nodded. Papyrus was stunned by your cute act.

He then knelt down. "C'mon. Get on my back. I actually wanted to try this for quite a long time."

You climbed on his back. He then waited for you to be steady before he stood up and walked to hotlands.

Hotland. The place where you fought Undyne. It was steaming. "Papyrus... I don't remember it being this hot...."

"That was because you were scared." Papyrus Chuckled as he teased you. You suddenly remembered chara...

Papyrus stopped as he saw the reset button. "What are you doing?"

"I'm breaking it. So that NOBODY can ever reset ever again. Once they do... you won't remember the times we had together. Chara will come back..."

"You don't need to break it. I assure you that even if someone resets an thousand times... I'll still remember you."

"How?"

"Sans gave me something to not forget anything that happened in the past timelines. That's how he remembers. But it has been a long while since a reset."

"Hey...what's that?" You pointed to what seems to be named the "MTT resort."

"You... don't want to go there. Mettaton is... a human killing machine."

"Oh..."

Sans then teleports to us. "Boss... I found a human. They just got out of the ruin doors. Plans need to wait."

"Well... alright. Sorry (Y/N). The whole gang was going to have a surprise birthday party after we finished the date but another human came. You can sit behind the trees and watch me do my job if you'd like."

You nodded as Sans teleported all three of you to the stations. You sat behind a tree as Papyrus smiled at you.

Wonder what papyrus is like to other humans.