Chapter 22

*No one's POV*

Back at Magnolia, the big droplets of rain banged against Fairy Tail's windows. Many of the guild members were out on a job or at home resting. Makarov, however, was awaiting a very urgent meeting with their neighboring guild, Crescent Moon, who seems to hold news about suspicious activity.

The small master sat on the counter in front of Mirajane, the infamous she-devil and a motherly figure in Fairy Tail. Not even the master dared to awaken such terror. He had decided she would take part in the meeting in case anything happens. Crescent Moon is typically a kind guild to Fairy Tail especially because Lucy was friends with the master and his brother, Brandon and Draven.

It's quite remarkable how so much has changed over such a small period of time.

The guild hall doors slammed open. The master of Crescent Moon was soaked from head to toe. His brown hair was muddied and wet with twigs and branches sticking (haha get it) from all directions. His skin and clothes were all covered in mud.

"You look like you rolled in the mud. Earth lovers," Makarov said the last two words under his breath. 

"I felt unsafe so I decided to hide away."

"Did you find a person?"

"Yes." Makarov's expression turned serious. 

"What did you find?" he asked. Brandon held up a long, black dagger with red vines curling around the blade.

"I had some of my metal work mages take a look at this. This type of metal is called Orion. It takes in the attack power and converts it into the person using it, making them invincible kinda," he said, finger brushing against the smooth weapon.

"Who was the owner of the sword?" Makarov asked. He didn't really seem to react to the situation. He just spoke..

"Evelyn is 'handling' him at the moment." He shuddered and gave a feeble smile. "If you'll like to speak to him then you may."

Makarov eyed the sword, "If he was invincible, how did you defeat him?"

"Sword arm. Their main weakness. The attacks had no effect on him whatsoever anywhere else on the body. The rest of them evacuated after we figured it out. We were left with one of the more wounded ones." 

"Interesting." 

Interesting? That's all? Brandon thought.

"Many of my children are out on missions. I assume yours is the same case. Do you mind if you send out a messenger to each one of them? It would be dangerous for them to venture out on their own if they don't know about the circumstances."

"If you don't mind," Mira spoke up," I'd like to be one of them. Alzack, Bisca, and Jet might be good candidates too."

Makarov closed his eyes as if he was deep in thought. Wrinkles creased his forehead.

"Master Brandon, do you agree to send messengers too?" The master of Crescent Moon agreed. At the break of dawn, members of Crescent and Fairy banded together in search for their members before they were too late.

Another filler chapter. Sorry ;(

-Aline