Chapter 16

I felt empty inside. Hollowed out. As the man in make my body do horrible deeds, I could not stop it. I did not have the will to stop it.

"Hey Luce?"

"Hm?"

"I love you." 

"I love you too, Natsu." 

I miss the sound of her voice. It's been a year, and I have not seen Fairy Tail. I didn't deserve a family like them.

I didn't deserve someone like Lucy, who I killed with my own hands. I squeezed my eye shut as my body was used to kill another person.

Zeref was the controller. That was his name. A psychopath who killed so many until he enjoyed it.

I felt sick to the stomach. I didn't want to just watch, but I couldn't. I had no will to live.

Stand up, Natsu! I'm still alive. Fairy Tail is your family and I am too!

I jumped at the female voice in my head. Zeref growled, "Get out of my head!" A loud explosion occurred in front of my body.

You belong!

 A familiar looking dragon roared into the air. Silver scaled travelled down her back while her wings, spinal spikes, and tail were purple (Lucy's Original Dragon).

Lucy? 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

I spent the year gathering allies and training my butt off at the same time. Lamia Scale, Crescent Scale, Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Sabertooth, and Mermaid Heel decided to fight alongside with me. Tyran had gotten a large werewolf pack to join him, along with his wife, Elizabeth, as a medic.

I hope this could have enough to kill Zeref. I was afraid that I might have to kill Natsu in the process.

Please don't make me do that. I silently prayed and looked towards the forest. Quickly turning into a dragon, I flew above. I will make a loud and sightful commotion to show where the battle is located. Then, the guilds will begin to head over and fight.

I just hoped the casualties will not be high..or none at all. I sniffed the air and immediately found Zeref and Natsu. I slammed into the ground, dirt flying high into the air.

That should be good enough. I roared loudly into the air, signaling that it was time to come. My eyes locked into Zeref, but Natsu caught my attention. Horns grew out of his head, demonic wings raised from his back. Markings travelled up to his face. His eyes were red like blood.

This was not my Natsu.

"What have you done to him," I snarled and launched at him. Zeref summoned skeletons when the guild members finally arrive. A full out war had just begun. Both Zeref and my attack bounced back and forth, calling no winners yet.

"You will pay for what you have done!"  I blasted a beam of light at Zeref. He easily blocked it and shot daggers at me.

"Natsu, please wake up. I'm Lucy!" I cried out, trying to get him to listen. The demonic Natsu leaped at me, clawing and making me bleed. I grudgingly kicked him to the ground and pinned him.

"Snap out of it Natsu!' I turned human and pressed my lips onto his, battling Zeref's dark magic. I felt his fangs grow smaller. 

It's working!

Slowly, he turned into the Natsu I knew before. His green orbs found me, and he kissed me again.

"I thought you were dead," he sobbed into my chest. I hugged him tightly.

"NO!" Zeref snarled and sent another blast at me. Natsu leaped up and shot balls of flame from afar. I walked up to him and held his hand.

"Unison raid?" Natsu said without looking at me.

I turned into a dragon and prepared ourselves. At the same moment, we both roared. A human and a dragon.

Celestial and Fire. 

Starfire. (See what I did there? Hehe XD)

Our roars conjoined into one and shredded Zeref into dust. 

When I returned as a human, Natsu picked me up and kissed me deeply. I returned it back. I had longed for a kiss and a hug from my dragon. My mate. My Natsu. Even though I didn't have my baby, I still had him.

Aline/ snowshoerabbit