Chapter 19

*Lucy's POV*

It's been a day ever since Natsu and I went on a date. For some reason, I felt really dizzy. I shoved it to the back of my mind however. It's probably from the lack of sleep last night. Natsu's loud snoring kept me awake.

He's such a pig when he sleeps.

Anyways, Team Natsu was regrouping to go on a mission today. It was Gray's turn to choose the mission, so it shouldn't be too bad. I'm just glad Erza isn't the one choosing... I shuddered. The last time she chose, we had to fight a giant sea slug. It was disgusting. 

I changed into an outfit that would allow me to move around easily.(Picture above) Pumped for the mission, I hooked my keys onto my belt. Another wave of nausea hit me. I gripped the countertop and waited for it to be over.

"What is going on with me-" I hissed.

"Hey Luce!" I looked up and saw Natsu, who was completely blind to the situation. Not that I wanted him to worry.

"Hi Natsu. You ready for the mission?" I said, opening the medicine cabinet when he went to the living room.

"Yup!" 

"Where's Happy?" I asked.

"With Carla and Wendy." Ahh..I smirked at the thought of Happy and Carla being a thing..I'm totally gonna get the blue furball later. I slipped nausea pills in my mouth and gulped down water. That should help for now. I placed some in a baggy in case if something goes wrong. After hiding it my leather case, that holds my keys, I went into the living room to look for Natsu. I didn't just find Natsu though.

Erza and Gray were there too! I gawked at them. When had then entered my house?

"There's something called the door you know!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, Gray. Why didn't you use the door?" Erza said, sipping tea. 

"Hey! You didn't either!"  I sighed. They'll never learn.

"What's the mission,Gray?" I asked the ice mage. He held up a poster with a large Wanted printed all over it. In the picture, there was a picture of a shadowy figure. A creepy smile was on its face. 

I take my comment back about Gray's missions being sane. I was creeped out by the picture.

"Looks awesome!" Natsu exclaimed. Of course, he would say that. Sometimes, I wonder if my boyfriend has a death wish. Even though I was slightly unnerved, I agreed to go. I need money for rent. I wouldn't want the landlady to come stomping up..

After they all left,  I packed extra clothes, food, and water. I placed them in a small leather bag and hoisted it over my shoulder. I locked the door behind me and used my dragon speed to head towards the guild in no time.

When I saw the side of the guild, my foot tilted upwards until the heel was facing the ground and slammed down. Dust gathered around me as I stopped my fast motion.

"Jesus, Lucy," Gray coughed.  I smirked and gave him my best impression of a troll face. Who wouldn't? Hehe.  The air cleared seconds after, and I could see the ice mage in front of me. 

"Where's Natsu and Erza?"

"Who knows where those idiots ran off to-"

"If I didn't hear correctly," Erza said," I'm an idiot?" Both of us froze. My arm grabbed onto Gray's and pushed him in front.

"SACRIFICES HAVE TO BE MADE!" I yelled and ran into the guild.

"Hey!" Gray exclaimed but his height seemed to shrink as he saw the Erza. "H-Hello, Erza.."