Chapter 11

"Cmon, Natsu!" I yelled and dragged the pyro mage.

"But I wanna sleep," he whined and tried to go back into bed. What would make him get up?

"The food will get cold though..oh well," I taunted and pretended to not care. Before I know it, I heard him jump up and race past me. I laughed when I heard him moan in distress. I hid his breakfast in the fridge, but I was surprised his nose hadn't found it yet.

"Lucyyyy, you're so mean," he frowned. I approached the fridge and took out frozen oatmeal with a hint of pepper and salt along with a pumpkin spice cookie cooked in a mug. He began to drool but wiped it in time before I had seen it

 Pushing the food towards him, he snatched and quickly consumed the food. As fast as lightning, never faster than Laxus's though, he got up out of the chair. I could feel the energy emitting from his body. The thrill of the feeling of excitement made me smile. I had just hoped things could be set right today.

A couple hours passed as we got up and got ready..well it took ME two hours. Of course, Natsu only took like a second. 

"Lusheee, hurry up," Happy whined and banged his head on the door for the millionth time. Man, are those two similar! I had been ready for an hour but had been making sure that Wendy and Gajeel were coming. 

Once I had gotten out of my bedroom, Natsu was laying across the couch and staring at the ceiling.

"Finally," he had muttered. His eyes sparkled with excitement. He couldn't keep his jittery feet from tapping impatiently. 

1 hour LATURRR

"Where are we going Luce?" Natsu asked with his arms crossed in front of his chest. Wendy and Gajeel looked a little confused and followed us. The fire mage looked absolutely impatient now. With a wave of my hand, an enormous portal stood below our feet. Spirals of stars spun inside of it, showing that it was the path to the Celestial world.

Natsu raised his eyebrows but said nothing. I was the first to jump in, leading everyone into the dimension. The entire room grew quiet when the dragons had approached the dragon slayers.

"Where have you been, old man!" Nastu was the first one to speak, his famous smile glowing on his face. I can see Igneel's pride sparkle in the dragon's eyes. 

"Grandine!" Wendy cried out and ran up to the large white sky dragon. The dragon gave Wendy a motherly hug in return. My heart warmed. 

Unlike the other dragon slayers, iron dragon slayer didn't budge from his spot. Metallicana and Gajeel were having an intense stare down. Mental message exchange..?

I wouldn't know. Gajeel is Gajeel. That's all the explanation I needed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We stayed with the dragons for a long time. Even though I didn't do much,  I enjoyed seeing Natsu happy. I remember the sadness that hammered him when Igneel was killed by Acnologia. 

Acnologia. He was dead wasn't he? 

Yes, you killed Acnologia, Lucy. He will not return. Igneel, Metallicana, and Grandine suddenly stepped aside, and the great celestial dragon, Cosmo came into view. Her violet eyes stared deep into mine.

"How is Crescent Scale?" Cosmo asked about my guild. 

"Brandon and Evelyn is better now and getting back into training with others. Draven is 14 now. Basically getting back to normal I guess," I answered and shrugged. She wrapped her tail around me.