Chapter 8

*Lucy's POV*

I tucked the flower behind my ear.

"Lucy? You don't even look like her!" Erza exclaimed.

"Training had changed me, Erza. Everything has."

"What happened to the Fairy Tail Lucy? Do you know how much you worried us?" her tone was hard. Instead of feeling guilt, anger built inside of me.

"How much I worried you? Weren't you guys the one who drove me off? Weren't you guys the one who ignored me while you guys partied with Lisanna? Wasn't it, Erza? Don't get me wrong, but it awfully sounds like I'm the innocent one here. I'm in Crescent Scale now, and unlike Fairy Tail, they actually acknowledge my existence. If I hear that you've told anyone about this conversation, expect no mercy coming from me," I snarled. I grabbed onto the edge of the roof and swung into my room, leaving Erza alone to process what I had just said.

Straightening out the purple flaps of the dress that Virgo had given me this morning, I stared at myself in the mirror. This outfit looked so similar to the one I had worn when the second Eclipse project had happened.

Peering over to the Gate Keys, I missed having them out of the Celestial World, but I just needed to wait a little longer. My fingers found the Crescent Scale mark that was right below my collar bone. It was the same exact hand where my former guild mark was.

   "Enough of being droopy," I scolded myself. "It's a new day."

________________________________________________________________

"Waffles and eggs please!" I asked Mira. 

"How are you enjoying your stay, Luna?" the blonde lady asked. Gluing on a smile, I responded, "I love the environment here! I've never seen anything like it!" 

Yep, I just fucking lied. I didn't need to turn around to know it was Erza.

"That's good. Here you go!" she gave me the plate of Mira's best breakfast. I quickly started to eat before I could start drooling. "This is awesome!"

She smiled and her eyes glowed with happiness. It almost made me forget how scary she could be in Satan's Soul.

Finished with breakfast, I wandered around Magnolia and looked at my old apartment.

"Looks like someone new lives in it now," I said to myself. I doubt my stuff are still there.

"Hey, Luna! What's up?" Brandon jogged up to me. I spun around on the heel of my boots.

"Oh hey, I'm just..you know. Looking around." He nodded, understanding what I'm trying to say. I told him about my history with Fairy Tail. He was pretty mad for a long point of time, but I made sure he stayed in his spot. I didn't need a war between the two guilds.

Then, I remembered I had to ask him something.

"Brandon, Soryn said that the Dark Wing still exist. Does that mean he isn't the leader of all of this?"

He rubbed his chin in thought. His blonde, short, shaggy hair covered his eyes. "I hope not. With the guilds in this condition, I don't know if we can survive another battle. Not to look down on them or anything, but we're tired too."

His words, sadly, were too true. We recently received a message from Master Hadaki about the other guilds. There were no deaths, but a ton of severe wounds could be seen everywhere. From citizens to guild members. We, ourselves, already have a handful of them too. 

They want you, Lucy.

Makarov's voice echoed in my mind. I pinched the bridge of my nose, trying to avoid a headache. What are we going to do?

Hiissss.

Brandon shoved me down and used his body to shield me. A large eruption threw us into the trees, and it wasn't a soft landing at all. My body protested but I got up anyways. Brandon, however, laid unmoving. 

"Brandon? BRANDON?" I exclaimed and hooked his arm around my neck. I made his unconscious body lean against my back and quickly dragged him to the guild. I saw Natsu and Gray battle intensely back to back, but it wasn't enough. Both them were thrown back in one hit. The shadow grabbed onto Natsu's head and squeezed it in his grasp. His cries were enough for my blood to boil.

"Let him go," I growled in a low voice. "Star Dragon's Secret Art: Star Streak." Beams of light shot from every direction, knocking each of them down. Every one of them except the one who held Natsu.

"Why should I? After all, he is in my way," the dark haired man sneered. His yellow-crusted fangs grinned manically at me.

 They are after me.

"Maybe if you release him, he won't be. I am your jewel aren't I?" My fists lit up with waves of yellow light.

"What are you talking about?" Erza shoved everyone away to reach me. 

"Yes, yes you are." Immense pain racked my back. I release a blood-curling cry and shoved Brandon away from me, despite the pain. 

"LUNA!" Natsu screamed. 

"N-No, stay back," I gritted my teeth.  

"This is boring!" the guy laughed. The insides of me felt like they were set on fire. I let out another scream. Tears streamed down my face. I saw Fairy Tail and my team fight against the barrier the man had created. 

I'm sorry.

"Is this enough entertainment for you, asshole? Why not just take my power?" I snarled and winced as another massive wave of pain hit me.

"Shut up, you wench." I felt a hard slap across my face.

I saw the pale skin on my hands turn a little dark, the same skin tone I had before training. My snowy white hair turned golden yellow. 

"Or should I say," he smiled evilly, "Lucy Heartfilia."

And all hell broke loose, but we were already gone from their sights.

________________________________________________________________

I'm so evil. ;)  Sorry about giving you guys another cliffhanger and making Natsu look weak as fuck, but don't worry. He's still the same Natsu you guys know. The one who beats the crap out of every  villain? Yep, he's coming alright! Can't guarantee that he would not destroy the buildings around.

The people in Magnolia were evacuated by the other members of Fairy Tail when Brandon and Lucy ALMOST died in that explosion. ANNND yes, that explosion was created by the Dark Wing. This chapter, I totally agree if you do think it is, can be a bit confusing because I missed some parts. After I finish, I will edit it, but the plot WILL stay the same. Don't worry ;)

Comment down below what you thought of that chapter! 

See you laturr,

Aline/Snowshoerabbit