Chapter 7

Fairy Tail allowed us to stay in Fairy Hills for a couple days. Trying to not reveal our base to them, we reluctantly agreed.

Not only that, the guys had to go to somewhere to sleep, and Evelyn was still in the infirmary. That means...

I'll be alone inside. Before I went in, Makarov motioned me over.

"When are you coming back, Lucy?" I covered his mouth and looked around.

"I apologize, Makarov. I still do not want to be found. I'd rather not be known than be known."

He sighed, not pushing the subject any further.

"Who taught you dragon-slayer magic?"

I looked up to the starry night sky and inhaled. I started to feel my strength return. "Cosmos."

"Lucy, you do know you are the very last Celestial Dragon Slayer right? There are no more in the world. The guild that attacked us earlier wanted you. They claimed that you were 'The Last Star'. " I cringed. This was all my fault.

"I'm sorry, Makarov. I won't ever return to Fairy Tail. I'm not making that mistake again." He closed his eyes and nodded.

"Goodnight, Lucy Heartfilia."

"Goodnight." I spun around and walked away. I hugged my chest tightly.

I'm not making that same mistake again. My heart felt like it wanted to crack into a million pieces.

Instead of letting people see me, I decided to blend into the sun's rays. Dragon slayers can still sense me but just can't see. My feet moved silently as I jumped onto the roof, staring at the stars.

"Which one are you, Cosmos?" I laid against the roof, appearing in the world again. The stars glittered and sparkled at me. Soon enough, I could make out the words "The Last Star".

"I know I'm The Last Star, Cosmos. I know I'm powerful, but I just..just want a normal life where I can just hang out with my friends and not scared to be judged. Where I might not be a danger to them." I thought of the Dark Wing. What do they want with me? I raised my hands to trace the constellations.

"Hey, Luna is it?" a deep feminine voice asked. The red-headed warrior looked up to the sky.

"Yep. Isn't it a beautiful night sky?" I sighed, putting my arms down. I could feel her gaze burning into my skin.

"I'm not the starry sky, Erza."

"How do you know my name?"

"How can I not? Everyone says it in Fairy Tail." Her eyes shifted back to the stars.

"You remind me so much of my old friend, Luna."

"What happened to her?" my curiosity spiked.

"She left the guild 4 years ago due to some- incidents," she said.

My eyes shut, not letting her see my feelings in my eyes. "Is the girl's name Lucy Heartfilia?"

Once again, I was her eye's target, "Have you seen her?"

"Yes, I saw her and Loke before the fight at the train station. She's part of our guild," I muttered.

"What? Can we go meet her?" Erza grabbed my shoulders and shook me. I smacked them away from me.

Should I show her? No, not yet.

"The Lucy you know is not the same. I have to warn you about that." My blue eyes stared Erza down, waiting for her reaction, but it never came.

"Where's Lucy, Luna," Erza kept on pressing.

Giving up, I hopped onto my feet and sped towards her. "She's right in front of you."

*Natsu's POV*

I breathed in Lucy's stale scent and hugged her blanket to my chest.

"Where are you Luce,"I sighed. It was all my fault this had happened. Lisanna fucking warned me too..

Yet, Luna reminds me so much of her. She looks a little like her too.

"Are you afraid people won't accept you as who you are? Are you afraid of how people would think of you?"

"It's the only thing that would ever keep me living. Otherwise, I would've been done with my life." I remembered her face when she had said that. Her eyes looked distant, as if she was remembering something.

She seemed to have the same problem Lucy had back then, but that was because of me. I hurt her. I should've paid more attention to her emotions.

I'm so stupid.

I opened the window and jumped out, closing it at the same time. "Natsuuuuu," Happy ran into me.

"Happy? What's wrong?" I asked in concern. It wasn't normal how Happy just rammed into me like a friggin' bull.

"It's Lushee's birthday today, and I-I miss her!" he cried, soaking my vest with his tears. My body tensed up. It was her birthday wasn't it?

The sky grew dark as storm clouds covered the sun. A horrible feeling settled in my gut. No, it wasn't a stomach ache.

Something was bad was going to happen today, and my guts are never wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy shitzo nuggets. Why did this take me so long time write? So yeah, sorry about the cliffhanger tho. I hate those too, but you know, gotta make it more suspenseful ;). 

See you laturrr,

Aline/Snowshoerabbit