Chapter #29

Narrator

"Hello Rayan..."

Ray couldn't believe his eyes.  His first true love, the one he thought was going to be his forever, the one he gave his all to...was standing right in front of him. She looked flawless.

Zonnique couldn't believe it herself. She planned on graduating, getting married and starting a family with this boy. Their relationship was so serious,  they both literally could not see each other with someone else. It was honestly like taboo.

He was more masculine in the face from when she last saw him, much taller and his hair was shorter. He was mesmerizing.

"Nique? Is that you?" he hesitated.

She smiled, "Yes, it's me. C-Can I have a hug? "

He nodded, still surprised that she's actually here, "Of course you can"

They both hesitated for a second before embracing each other. All the love, the time, the distance from one another was all coming back now in this one hug. They both missed each other...terribly.

Chresanto stood behind Mickey and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. Mickey looked up at Chres with such glory. She was proud of her self for finally getting them back together. He kissed her neck as if saying, 'Job well done'.

Everyone was grinning and enjoying this happy moment beside their lover....

All except a certain confused puff ball in the corner. Who had his fist balled up and his soul steaming with anger and envy. The love of his life was holding someone...someone who was not him. Someone who he prayed would stay in Atlanta.

Zonnique Pullins.

=Princeton P.O.V=

I don't know if I want to cry or scream or what. I want to break them up, slap him across the face for hugging the heffer and slap her for being in my presence. But that will cause an unnecessary scene and somebody would end up in the hospital, trust me.

Why is she here?

Wasn't she in Atlanta?

How the hell did she get here?

All these questions need to be answered now. Not tomorrow, not later, not in 10 minutes.

Bitch, NOW

Ray pulled away from her first and smiled down at her. As if she's his prize possession, something he can never let go. My throat started to get dry and I bit my lip.

He's never looked at me like that.

"Sooo...how are you? " he asked, nervously.

"Oh um, I'm doing fine..." her voice trailed off.

"You look nice. Great, actually"

She blushed, "Thank you. I mean it's been a while since I've seen yall so...might as well look good."

"For me, right? " he smirked.

She scoffed,  "Um no you're not that special"

He smacked his lips, "Why you lyin' though? "

She laughed, "I'm not," she raised her hands "honest to God"

"Well I assume, you knew I was gone be here soo..."

"Boy, bye. Ain't nobody trying to look good for you" she mumbled. 

" Well I'm not saying it as a bad thing, I'm just saying, you look really good. Thats all."