Chapter #19

=Princeton P.O.V.=

Once we were done shopping and getting everything, we headed back to his place. Can I just say, that was the most uncomfortable and awkward drive I've ever taken. It was silent the whole ride. Ray didn't even bother to look nor glance at me. I feel a little guilty even though I did nothing wrong. I mean it was only a hug, it's not like I was making out with him.

But it was how I felt in the hug which made me feel guilty. It was like I belonged in Travis' arms. They wrapped around me perfectly and the warmth...it gave me goose bumps.

But...I shouldn't be feeling like this, I'm with Ray. Ray Ray is the one who should be giving me goose bumps, Ray is the one to make me feel safe...not Travie..

When we pulled up in front of the house, Ray made sure to get out as quickly as possible. Which made my heart cringe a little. He popped the trunk open and started grabbing all of the groceries, leaving almost nothing for me to grab. He could've at least let me helped him..

I sighed, getting out of the car and heading inside the house. When you walked in music was already being played, people were standing in every corner and the smell of fresh barbecue was cooking in the backyard. They really know how to get a party started. "Oh boys, thank you!" Keisha, Ray's mom, exclaimed.

She along with another woman started putting away the items. Some went in the fridge others went on the counter. "We got this. Y'all can go upstairs if you want.." she said. I nodded towards her then glanced at Ray. I noticed he was already glaring at me which caused a small lump in my throat to build.

Don't you dare start crying in front of his family...

I can't help it! Ray's making me feel terrible.

Maybe because you are terrible..

No! I did noth-

"Jacob.."

I looked up, "Yes?"

He waved his hand, "Come on.." he grumbled.

I quickly followed him, stepping over the mini bags still placed on the floor. Once I stepped foot into his room he closed and locked the door. He stood leaning against it, staring down at me. After a minute or two I got tired of the silence. "You gonna talk to me or..."

"Why was he hugging you?"

Completely ignoring my question, his tone made me jump a bit. "Baby it was just a hug. He's a friend trust me.."

He pointed his finger at me, "I didn't asked you that. Answer my damn question."

I furrowed my eyebrows, why is he acting like this? "I told you already. What, I can't hug my friends?''

"By the way that hug looked, it looked like it was something more.."

I sighed. "Once again...Just Friends..." He clenched his jaw some before responding, " 'Just friends' huh?"

"Yes"

He huffed out air, "Then why wouldn't you call me 'baby' or 'babe' or any other cute ass nickname, huh? What was all that about?" I looked into his eyes, Ray looked as though he was about to start crying. Which definitely made my heart ache. As I looked into them though, I didn't see sadness or anger.

But pure, clear, undeniable...jealously.

I squinted my eyes, "Ray...sweetheart are you jealous?" I asked slowly.

He scoffed, "W-What? No! That has nothing to do-"

"You're jelly aren't you?" I smirked while rising to my feet. "Damn it, I said no!" he shouted. My smirk turned into a warm smile as I started walking towards him, watching his body tense and back up onto the door. "Awe baby...it's okay to have a little green monster inside of you.."

He started chewing his bottom lip nervously, "W-Will you stop? I said I'm not jealo-"

I was a foot into front of him, "Ray baby everybody gets green with envy" He crossed his arms stubbornly and kept his gaze to the carpeted floor, "Well I don't" he spoke quietly. I gently lifted his chin, his eyes instantly meeting mines. I winked and grinned when I saw nothing but compassion in his brown orbs.

Goodness he's adorable. I whispered, "It's okay" against his lips. He slowly uncrossed his arms, slightly feeling defeated, "No.." he whispered back. Caressing his right cheek with my palm I quickly pressed my lips against his. He let out a cool minty breath, bringing my body closer to his.

After minutes of our lips moving in sync I pulled away watching his eyelids slowly open. "Are you jealous..?" I asked once again. I already know the answer but hearing it from his lips would be even better. Feeling his face get warm, his shoulders slouched and his lips regaining the moistness from his tongue he hesitated but nodded.

"Why?" I asked.

"...I-I don't wanna lose you.." he finally said.

"You'll never lose me, mi amor" I pecked his lips once more. A low groan escaped his throat. Lord have mercy I could kiss him all day. His lips are just....yass honey..

He blinked a few times and silently spoke, "I got jealous because...within those seconds he was holding you, he was holding my universe...a-and I wasn't.."

..........

My heart, soul and mind...just flew up to the heavens, met Jesus himself and flew back down to reconnect with my body. I'm definitely never leaving his side, '' I get mad with everyone you talk to.." he said suddenly. Curiously I asked, " Why?"

"Because...I don't want anyone but me to realized how amazing you are...I-I"

"What? You, what?"

Ray looked into my eyes, licked his lips and made my heart stop, "I-I've fallen i-in love with you, Jacob."

He said it. H-He finally said it! He confessed a true feeling, an emotion. This is my soul mate. This is my future right here. Fate was right. The lord has answered my prayers. Ray wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me into a tight hug, "I love you, Jacob Perez"

I sighed happily, "Oh I love you too, sweetheart.."

He held me for what seemed like forever.

And that's where I want to stay...in his arms...

...forever...

 ______________________________________________________________________________

Hey! There's a virus on my computer, so I'll be trying to come to the library to update. I'm gonna be a little more busy with things but yeah....AN-TI-WAY...

Vote, comment, and follow <3

~A.K.W.