Chapter #16

This chapter is a little rated R..this is just a warning..this is my first time writing something like this, so cut me some slack if it sucks..but if y'all some freak nasties, I hope you enjoy :)

***********************************************************************************************************************

=Princeton P.O.V=

I unlock the front door and he's the first to step foot inside. Watching him, I locked the door behind me and walked up to him, "So what'cha wanna do? It's still early.." I asked.

"I was thinkin' of watching some movies together and just bond..if you want.." looking him up and down, for some reason, I didn't want that...I wanted something more than..bonding. But I held it in and said, "Yeah, I'm up for it.." I gave him a fake smile.

A few moments later we were on the couch, cuddled up. I put in 'Nacho Libre' since I haven't seen it in a while and Ray wanted to watch it. He had popped some popcorn and dimmed the lights. The previews were showing at this time, so Ray took it upon himself to break the silence.

"So...why me?" he turned to me. I scrunched up my face, "What?"

"Me. Of all people..why me?" he paused the movie and kept his gaze on me. I started to blush at the question, "Um well I-I don't know.." Oh my goodness, I can't stop blushing!

"You do to know. Now tell me.." I'm starting to get anxious, I start to stutter, "Uh um uhm oh uh.."

"Come on. I'll tell you if you tell me." he smirked. I took a deep breath and ran my hands through my thick curls, "I don't kn-"

"See. Right there. I like when you do that. When you get all flustered and play with your hair. I like it a lot." I felt my cheeks get hot. I couldn't hide my smile, "I think it's cute when you get all shy like that.." he blurted out.

My eyes widen, "Cute? Y-You think I'm cute?"

He put his hand on my cheek, I hissed at his touch. His hands are so warm, "Cute, adorable, incredibly attractive..and then some" he bit his lip a little. My eyes never left his mouth once he did that, "Awe Ray..making me blush and shit" I giggled, shyly looking away.

He chuckled, "I told you something. Now you tell me."

"Uh well....wait hold up, you honestly think I'm cute?" I gushed. He smiled, "I wouldn't of said yes if I didn't, silly. You're very good looking" I think I just melted in my seat, "Why thank you" he pinched my cheek. "You're welcome."

"Uh well I-I really like your-" I paused and examined his face. He's staring in my eyes, waiting for an answer. As he blinks I noticed his eyelashes. I sighed and smiled.

"I love your eyes. Their so big and brown and just honest. I'm in love with your hair. I wanna run my hands through it all the time. And your smile...oh how it's breath taking" His eyes widen a bit and chuckles.

"I also like your personality, no scratch that, I LOVE, adore, respect, envy and appreciate it. You don't have a care in the world. You're so much fun to be around, you keep me on my toes and I love it. You make me wanna dance in the rain and skydive and run with the wolves." I paused to breathe, he just stared waiting for me to finish.

"-You make me want to live for another day. You keep my universe exciting. I love when someone puts me up for a challenge and you do just that. I say you're the reason I smile? It's true" I sighed, "Oh, I love you so much." I whisper.

He sat there shocked. That was a mouth full I imagine he's speechless. When I said 'Oh I love you so much' he seemed as if it struck him in his heart. Hard. His face soften and there was a slight gleam in his eye, "No one has ever said that to me before" he spoke in a whisper.