Chapter #4

Hey hey hey :D okay i was bored so..i decided to put this one up for yall. I hope you like it and all that jazz. so here you go...

____________________________________________________________________________________

=Princeton P.O.V=    May 5th. 2013

Hello..aloha...Bonjour. How are you?....Good?...Well I'm just peachy, thanks for asking.

I'm at home right now...with Ray, getting ready to go to this party Mickey's brother, Marcus, is throwing. I think it's a 'going away' party for college. He got accepted into UCLA.

Roc says he wants to go there someday after high school, it's his dream college

..I suggest he figure that shit out cuz we graduate in like few months. I already got accepted into a university in New York. I love New York. If I move out there permanently, I'm taking Ray with me. I already have it planned out. He loves New York as much as I do.

The boys and I love taking family vacations there. We go there all the time.

As I'm combing out my fro with the comb Ray got for me, he's in the bathroom brushing his teeth; listening to music on his iphone.

I kinda wanted to be really corny and have me and him match our clothes but then again...nah better not.

So I'm wearing a sweat-shirt that says 'Cool story babe. Now go make me a sandwich'. It was green and the letters were black outlined with gold. Then I had on dark green khakis with Ray's army knee high socks and his black sketched out converse.

I grabbed my lime green sharpie and started drawing peace signs all over them. I was gonna put on one of his snap-backs but I choose his diamond studs instead.  I grabbed my ray-bans and hooked them on my shirt.

Standing in front of the mirror, I took a few pics, tried different poses, and fluffed my hair...damn..

I'm fine as hell...

Ray finally got done in the bathroom, he picked up his phone with the music still playing, and walked passed me. He put on one of his red snap-backs that was sitting on his dresser it said 'Bitchez ain't SH!T but HOE$ & TR!CK$'.

Wearing a black/red checker board  sweat-shirt, his black skinny jeans fell perfectly off his hips, showing his boxers.....YUM!

The black checkered vans matched greatly with his black gauges in his ears. He was looking into the mirror, unsure of himself. I was done with my hair, so I just watched with a small smile on my face.

" Aye J.P.?" ( J.P.= Jacob Perez)

"Yeah?"

"Aye man..how I look?" I looked at him from head to toe. He looked amazing. Just spectacular. I guess I was checking him out too long cuz he looked at me while he was fixing his braid.

"Well..?" I snapped out of it. " Oh um yeah man you look great!". He gave me a small smile before looking back into the mirror.

" Ugh dis mothafucker right here!" he said through clenched teeth. I laughed and went over to him. " What's the matter?" I asked in a voice as if I'm talking to a baby.

"This damn braid won't sit right" It was cute watching him struggle and get irritated.

Then I got an idea..."Just leave you hair out.." He looked at me holding his braid. "You sure bro?" I ain't never been so damn sure in my life.

" Yeah. It looks great that way" ...more like sexy that way. I still remember on my birthday, he had his hair down and I fell in love all over again. He hesitated but then started undoing his braid.

" Prince get this one for me, will ya?" Oh anything for you my knight and shining armor. As I undid his other braid, I notice how soft his hair is...ooh and it smells like coconuts! When we were done, he did a massive hair flip then fluffed it.

" Now how it look?" he stood with his arms out but elbows in. I stared at him in awe. He looked amazing, wonderful, fine as all holy hell, honey you name it.

I walked over to him and fluffed a piece of hair out his face and sighed, "It's beautiful.." I spoke in a whisper.

He gave me a weird look and slowly removed my hand from his face. "Umm...okay?" he nervously spoke, still giving me a questioning look.

"You don't look so shabby yourself." he let out a nervous chuckle. I smiled. I kept staring at him in awe cuz of his beauty, especially his eyes.

"...Soo you ridin wit me or takin yo car?" his deep/stuffy voice broke me out my trance.

" I'll ride wit you.." He nods then suddenly freezes. "Umm" he checks his pockets for his keys.

"..Uhh..oop here we go..alright let's roll out." I giggle at the tone of his voice. We hop downstairs. Once we make it to the bottom, he accidently dropped his keys. "Oops" he muttered. He bent over, bending his knees a little. I couldn't help but stare. I even tilted my head a bit. Damn...Ray you may be small, but dat ass is huge.

I licked my lips as he rose back up. " Sorry" he said opening the door.

I shook my head, smirking. "Mm.mm.mm..no problem.." He grinned.

Tonight's gon be fun...

_________________________________________________________________________________

hey yall. here's ch.4. hope you liked it. chapter five will be up soon :) What do you think is gonna at the party? Is Prince ever gonna tell his true feelings? keep in touch..

~A.K.W