Just the way you are <3 :D PrincexRay Ray love story

Now before you start reading, just to let you know this is a boyxboy love story, okay. No hate towards MB, it's just that I've read some of the stories others make of MB being gay and at first I was a little skeptical but now I think they're really cute and different. Like I said NO HATE TOWARDS MB. I LOVE THEM.. they're not like this in reality. If you got a problem with this kinda stuff I suggest you bounce up off my story and no hate comments please and thank you :) enjoy...

+Prologue+

" When I see your face

there's not a thing I would change

cuz your amazing

just the way you are

And when you smile

there's not a thing that

I would change...cuz your amazing..

just the way you are!"   

  -Bruno Mars

         Oh Bruno, how you speak to me. How you know what I'm going through at that moment and time. How your voice captures me in a light of paradise...

    It's all true though, every single word, every lyric speaks the truth, yet is hiding a lie. When I see your face there was nothing I would change. Ever. Your face, your smile, the way you walk, the way you talk, how you dress, everything. I think it's amazing, beautiful, inspirational, and just breath taking. 

I would catch a grenade for you. When I'm not with you I feel locked out of heaven. Your smile and voice wakes me up every morning. It keeps me going through the day. And when you're gone, I'm nothing but a lump on a log. I've been hiding these feelings for years and I can't take it anymore.

I need to let these feelings go and let the world know, that I've been living in a lie. That I've been cheating the world about my honesty....

I want to let him know so badly, but I'm scared that he'll hate me, shun me, or hurt me..physically.

I care so much and I don't want to ruin our friendship...sigh

I love you Ray Ray <3                                                                                                 

~your misfit (Princeton)

______________________________________________________________________________

K let me just say this is my first guy on guy story okay. So cut me some slack if the prologue sucks.

and i might of gotten the Bruno mars lyrics wrong(lol) sorry about that..haven't heard the song in awhile...so yeah VOTE.FOLLOW.LIKE OR WHATEVER.

~A.K.W

P.s. the boys aren't famous in this...