Chapter #5

Hey guys! so here's chapter 5. hope you like it and yeah..enjoy :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

+Ray P.O.V+

Okay, I asked Prince how I looked right, cuz you know I ain't walkin' up in no party lookin' no hot ass mess. I gotta a rep. to protect. 

But anyway tell me why out of nowhere, this nigga calls me 'beautiful'...like the fuck?

No dude calls another dude 'beautiful'. It's just weird and SO AWKWARD. Like ain't nothing wrong with sayin a nigga look good, but you don't gotta call me beautiful...but um...can we talk for a minute?....I'mma be real honest with you right now...when he whispered that shit to me..his cold minty fresh breath felt...good on my face. And his touch made me uncomfortable but it felt..natural. Prince has been doing this shit for weeks now. Ever since he told me he loved me..I'm praying to god that it was just in a brotherly way...

*2 HOURS LATER*

So we at the party, we kickin it, music been playin all night long. You know drinks all in the air. Marcus been dancing with these two chicks all night. Boy he was gettin it! Lucky son of a bitch! Those girls look like models. I was havin' a good ass time with all these niggas and bitches, dancing on the floor with my drink in my hand. I looked over my shoulder and saw Prince. He was having a good time himself. Broder was as tipsy as an alcoholic locked in a brewery. But I noticed something.

He wasn't dancing, talking, flirting, or even drinking with no chicks. He'd been talking to this one dude. The bartender all night..what in the world? The dude looked like he was in his twenties or some shit. Every time he would say something, Prince would start laughing. The fuck is so funny? But my thing is why Prince ain't chillen with no chicks though...

=Princeton P.O.V=

I've been watching Ray dance with all these skank ass bitches all night. I watch him carefully and intensively. Seeing what he does whenever a girl twerks on him. How he reacts, his body movement. I watch as a smile appears on his face every time a girl does something right. I can tell he's sweating just by how shiny his face is. Every body roll, every thrust, any movement he has...I want it all..

I go to the bar and have a seat, my eyes still on him and his body. As I sat, taking a sip of some water, a voice breaks my trance from Ray. I turn my head and see this tall, well built guy standing behind the counter. Mm mm, he looks delicious. He had piercing greenish blue eyes. With a nose piercing and snake bites (A/N: which are lip piercings), along with his eyebrow pierced. I could tell he had a few tattoos. I see one on his neck. His hair was a dirty blond color. With an orange beanie, he wore a tight black v-neck. Sexy. That's all I could say was..sexy..

"Can I get you anything?," he asked with a sly grin. I smirked back at him. "Let me get a shot of patron please and thank you." I winked. He returned the favor. As he was making my drink, I brought my attention back to Ray. He was dancing by himself now. I couldn't help but smile.

" Curly fry, yo shot is ready." I turned my head back at him, grabbed the shot, and gulped it down. Three..two..one..

"Damn, that's strong!! WHOO!" the guy laughed. I looked at him. He's got a nice smile. "Give me another one." I ordered. "You sure man? Cuz I ain't cleanin up after yo ass.." I chuckled. He had a cute southern accent.

"Your job is to give me drinks not to ask questions and nag me." I sassed playfully. He put his hands up in defense. " Alright. But if you do up-chuck and not make it to the toilet...please make it to the floor and not my face. Thanks!"

" Okay just cuz you said that, I'm gone barf all over your nice ass shoes!"

He gasped. "Oh darling no! Not the cowboys!" I laughed. He did have brown leather boots on.

He gave me another shot and I gulped it down within three seconds. I hissed at the bitterness. "So..what's your name good looking?" I asked putting the cup down. Cleaning the counter with a towel, he responds, "Travis...Travie for short."

(A/N: keep him in mind..remember him. don't forget Travis.)

I giggled at the nickname. Cute. "Handsome, what might yours be, hm?"

" Jacob. Jacob Perez."

"Well nice to meet you Jac--" I cut him off. "Call me Princeton." he looked confused. "But I thought your name was Jacob?" I grinned at his tone in voice. "Princeton or Prince are my nicknames"

His confused expression went away. "Oh I see..well nice to meet you, Princeton." We shook hands. As we drank, we talked the whole night. He's so sweet. And gentle but a little rough around the edges. I found out that he's actually good friends with Marcus. He's a sophomore in college. He'll be 22 in September. I told him I was 17 and that I would be graduating soon. He wrote his number on my hand. He has very soft hands..

Within hours the party ended and I totally forgot about Ray. I looked at my phone it said 4:16 am. Jesus that night went by fast. I was looking for 2 braids himself, when my eyes landed on Travie. I went up behind him and patted his back. He turned his head and his face lit up. He started putting on his jacket. "Leaving so soon?" I asked. "Yes, and you should be gettin home too..where's that little boy with the braids you came here with?"...yeah, where is Ray?

" PRINCE" a voice yelled. "Oh there he is!" Travie pointed behind me.

I did a 360 spin and saw Ray standing by the door, with his arms crossed. I waved at him. He blew out air. "LET'S GO" he shouted walking out. I turned to Travie, "Bye Travis." I smiled. "Buh-bye Curly fry." He smiled back.

I grabbed my jacket and slowly walked away.

+Ray P.O.V.+

Prince show is takin' his sweet ass time with that white dude. He need to come on...it's cold out here. He finally comes out with a silly smile on his face. What the..?

"Wrong wit' you?" I asked, eyebrows raised. "Oh nothing. Just made a new friend." He looked back at the house. "What, that white dude?" I asked. He just shrugged. I don't know what it was...but something came over me. "Why were you talkin' to him the whole damn time? Why weren't you having fun with me...and everyone else?" I asked in a harsh tone. He looked at me. "I was just talking to him. I was having fun.."

...Still he wasn't having fun...with me. Why he always gotta make new friends? Aren't I enough? "Let's just go...I'm tired" I said walking to the car.

There's something about that bartender...I do not like..

=Princeton P.O.V.=

Why was Ray so concerned about me talking to Travis? He's a good guy. He acting like I can't make new friends, I always gotta be with him...wait a second...it's not possible that he could be...that he's..

..Jealous..

No...no couldn't be...he's probally just tired. He gets a little annoyed when he's sleepy. But the way he said that...makes me wonder..

__________________________________________________________________________________

hey everbody. I don't know if I really like this chapter but uh give it a vote, comment your thoughts (no negative ones please) and yeah follow me... love ya bye :)

~A.K.W