Chapter #1

April 21st, 2013

=Princeton P.O.V.=

It's 7:00 in the morning and the rays from the sun awakes me. As my eyes flutter open trying to adjust to the light, I noticed that my curtain to my patio was open.

"Huh?" I slowly make my way out of bed and walk over to the patio. Looking out the glass doors, I noticed how sunny it is. The sky is a orange, reddish, purple color. The clouds on the horizon are soft and fluffy looking.

I grin at how beautiful this morning is. It's not the first time seeing this kind of sunrise, living in L.A. you see these on a daily day of life. The sunsets are just as gorgeous. I continue to look out the patio when I had a feeling someone was in the room with me.

I cock my head to the side to hear any footsteps. Yup it's mom. I smelled pancakes and turkey bacon. Yummy!

"Surprise baby boy!," screamed my mom. I jump a little at the volume of her voice, even though I knew she was in the room with me the whole time. I turn around and see my mom with a trayful of breakfast.

"Morning Mami!" I hugged her.

"What's all this for?" I gave her a smile.

"Oh Jacob stop playing around, blow out your candle," she handed me a blueberry muffin with a green candle that was already lit.

" No seriously whats this for?" she gives me a confused look. "Honey...it's your birthday. Are you okay?"

She checks my forehead, cheeks, and neck to see if I have a fever.

Oh wait...today is my birthday...how could I forget?..

"Oh yeaahh! It's my birthday" I chuckled. The smile on her face came back. "Yeah silly! Now c'mon blow out your candle" I obeyed and blew it out. I couldn't help but think of birthday cake by Rihanna.

Put a candle on my mothafu**in' back baby blow it.

I giggle to myself. My mom cheered and gave me the rest of my breakfast, hugged me, and walked out so I could get ready for school. I ate then did my daily hygiene routine and tried to pick out my outfit.

I wanna look good on my birthday, so I picked out my black leather jacket with the black and white bandana attached to the sleeve and buttons all on the front. Then, I put on my black v-neck with the words 'born stunner' on it. Then my ripped skinny jeans with my black, gray, and gold Jordan's. I put two diamond studs in both ears and a checker board gauge in both ears.

Hell yeah, I'mma Star. Look at the paint on my car, to much rim make the ride to hard, tell that bi*ch hop out walk the boulevard..okay lemme stop.

I walk downstairs to see my mom watching CNN on the flat screen. Ugh, it's everyday with this shit. She don't watch nothing else, just this.

She looks up at me, "Wow...who you lookin' all good for huh?" she moved her eyebrows up and down. I blushed.

"Ma, it's my birthday. What, I can't look good on my day?" She gets up, walks towards me giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek "Of course you can sweetheart. Have fun today and I love you" she gave me another kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too." I quickly grab a water bottle, my bag, and keys and ran out the door, locking it. I can hear my mom laugh and turn up the flat screen.

 I walk out to my car. Yes, my car. I got it on my sweet sixteen. You mad? You mad?? Yes??? stay mad then..

As I get in and about to put my keys in the ignition, my phone rings " AIN'T NOBODY FRESHER THAN MY CLIQUE, CLIQUE, CLIQUE--"

I rock to it before opening the text: "Happy birthday bro :p" I smile to myself. I responded "Thanks man lol :)"

~ROC & PRINCE CONVO~

Rocthatspiffynigga- Wutcha doin??

DatMisfitBitch- In my car on my way to school. Where you at, you need a ride?

Rocthatspiffynigga-Nah I'm like only two minutes away. I'm walkin wit ray...

Ray...Ray Ray the magnificent...Ray 2wice if you nasty ;). The one that makes my heart flutter and stop beating all together. I've had like the biggest crush on him since eighth grade...we're all seniors in high school now...

DatMisfitBitch- Oh k. Tell him I said 'hi'. I'll meet y'all there :)

Rocthatspiffynigga- Aiight man oh and ray told me to tell you 'happy birthday'

My heart skipped a beat...he remembered...I couldn't remember my own damn birthday but he could...

DatMisfitBitch- Tell him I said 'thanks' :D

~END OF CONVO~

Oh my goodness OMG OMG!!!! He remembered!!!

Okay, Prince stop your not a girl calm down...

But I can't help it. He makes me fan girl all the time..

I said calm down.

Okay okay gees

:)

-_-

I start my car and back up out the drive way listening to 'My life' by Robbin Thicke.

I love..MY LIFE.

Everything is wonderful.

MY LIFE,

the sun is shining, shining so bright

MY LIFE

just how it's supposed to go

MY LIFE

and it's just getting started tonight'

Oh yes Robbin...I agree. I love my life as well :D

_________________________________________________________________________________

okay everybody that was chappie #1. I hope you liked it. Comment, vote, follow do whateva makes you happy :)

~A.K.W