Chapter #28

Wednesday; 12:08 pm

__Mickey P.O.V__

"You got everything babe?"

"I think so...you called him right?"

Santo lazily slumped down on the couch, "Yeah, he coming."

I nodded my head, looking around, making sure everything was right. Don't wanna give off a bad impression, now do we? Seems like things are going smoothly as they should.

Rayan's on his way; so is Zonnique, so everything is falling right into place. Oh, the look on Ray's face when Nique walks in the room! Priceless!

"You think he's gonna be surprised?"

I put my hands on my hips, "Of course! It's only been forever and a day since they've seen each other."

"Nah, I'm sayin' like, wouldn't he be mad?" Chres shook his head, "Ray don't like surprises, Mick"

"Awe, will you relax? I got this!"

"I mean like, what if they start fighting and shi--"

"--Ain't no fighting gone be going on in here!...My mama just got this carpet cleaned"

"Michelle..."

Ugh. I hate that name. Only when he wants to be serious he calls me by my government. I walked over and sat close to him on the couch.

"Chresanto?"

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?"

"Most definitely" he smiled.

"Do you care about me?"

He wrapped an arm around me, "You know I do"

I nodded, "Do you trust me?"

"Uh huh"

"Then just trust me on this when I say this gone work!" I quipped. He threw his head back and smacked his lips. I patted his knee before running up stairs, "I got this!" I shouted.

"Promise?" he semi-yelled.

"Promise"

+Ray Ray P.O.V+

   My hand went right up the back of his white t-shirt, feeling immediate warmth. He slumped down on my lap. Desperately trying to attack my neck with kisses. Looks like someone missed me.

When his lips left my neck, then connected with mine in an instant. His body was gracefully melting into mine, the friction between our groins was growing rapidly.

I wanted to continue, make it endless, make it unstoppable, but I remembered my phone call from earlier.

I put my hands on his hips trying to push him away. The feeling was just too strong.

"J-Jacob?"

He tried so hard to remove my belt buckle. I kept pushing him away, "C'mon Prince, s-stop"

"Why?" he moaned in my ear.

"People a-are expecting us. Remember?"

Prince paused and sighed. He lifted his head to look into my eyes.

"Roc? Mickey?" I insisted.

He threw his head back dramatically, "I know, I know"

"Then why you all up on me?" I laughed.

"I just..." he leaned back on the steering wheel, "I just missed you that's all" A smirk played on his lips.

=Princeton P.O.V.=