Chapter #17

*********************************************************************************************************************

Oh my stars and rainbows guys, 30+ VOTES AND 15+ COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER. That's what's up!!!! Thank you so much, I didn't think that chapter would get that many votes lol but that's besides the point, THANK YOU :D

*********************************************************************************************************************

+Ray P.O.V+

I open my eyes to have them shut again. Damn, you sunlight. I looked over at the alarm clock on my-wait a minute...

This ain't my room...

I look down at myself and noticed I'm...ASS OUT naked. The f**k..? I then saw a pair of Carmel toned arms wrap around my waist and groaning come from behind me. I widen my eyes, jumping out the bed. Resulting to me falling on the damn floor..

"Ow!" my elbow broke the fall. But, shit that was my funny bone!

"Mmm, what are you doing, babe?" a voice groggily mumbled. I turn my head to see Princeton. Only in his draws too..what the..?

"Prince?" I call out. He turns over and looks at me. His chocolate brown eyes just gleaming in the light. The way his body laid across the covers and the mattress made him look just perfect. He slowly licked his lips, blinking at me, "What is it, my love?"

Lord, his sleepy voice is sexy. Wait no! Focus Ray! "Where am I?" I asked groggily.

Prince chuckled, which made my heart rate pick up speed, "On the floor-" he giggled, "-Now, come here. Lay with me.." he patted an area on the bed and winked at me. I slowly got up as he sat up in bed. He waved his index finger at me as if saying, 'Come closer'.

Once I made it to the side of the bed, he instantly wrapped his arms around my neck soon replacing his hands with his lips. I groan from the sudden display of affection and fall forward on top of him. His tender plump lips left my neck but, then met my right and left cheek as he softly pecked them, "Good morning, Ray" he whispered.

As I gazed down at him, I got a glimpse what we did last night. A quick smirk came on my face. That was my first time with a guy. My first time 'experimenting' and frankly....

..It was amazing...

Seeing his face contort into different expressions while he moaned my name. I wanted more. That will not be the last time, I'll have Mr. Jacob Perez in my arms, begging for mercy. It blew me away how high the pitch of voice could go after only one touch. Every time we touch in general, I feel static.

And honestly, I can't get enough of it, "Good morning babe.." I replied.

He smiled and I ran my fingers through his thick hair. It seemed as though his eye lids got heavy and his body got weak, once I did that. "Last night was amazing..I dreamt about it.." he said staring at my lips. I gave him a smirk and said, "What was better? Reality or Dream me?"

He looked off onto the side to think about it. Um.....he shouldn't have to decide. I was pretty damn good, if I say so myself. Even though, you know....we didn't actually have sex. But damn it, I made him weak to his knees, that counts for something, right?

Right??

...Right..He then looked into my eyes, "I think dream you was better.." he ended that remark with a smirk.

-___-  Wow, aren't you funny...NOT..

"Oh okay, I see how it is.." I sat up and left to go to the bathroom. He start whining like a five year old, "Nooo, don't leave me!" he reached out his hands and poked out his bottom lip. I blushed a little, grabbing his right hand gently and kissing the back of it. He giggled and blushed but, then got sad once I let go of his hand.