Chapter 19

Extra long chapter for you guys! Keep reading! ILYSM!

"And then looks me in the eye, but his eyes don't look skeptical. They look sad."

NEWT'S P.O.V

I am locking up Y/n in the slammer, and I feel very guilty. I know she doesn't mind too much, but still. "You look lonely." Minho says. "Yeah, I will be." Y/n jokes. "Okay." Minho says. That can't be it. Then Minho grabs the keys from me and locks himself in with Y/n. "What the shuck Minho! What are you doing??" Y/n yells. "You said you were gonna be lonely. I don't want you to be lonely." Minho says. She blushes, and I can't take it. I walk away, leaving them alone. 

I bring Y/n dinner, not caring for Minho at all. I know it's cruel, but I love Y/n too much, and he is stealing her. I give her the plate, and Minho complains about not getting any. I pretend I forgot, but Y/n offers to share with him. Shuck it. I think. I say goodnight and leave them.

--Time Skip, Next Morning--

I wake up extra early to unlock Y/n, but I see Minho embracing her, his nose buried in her neck. They begin to talk, but I quickly run over and unlock the door. "Alright, Y/n, Minho. You're free to go."I say. Y/n doesn't notice, but I see Minho glaring at me. He grabs her waist and helps her out, and my jaw clenches. He gives me a smirk. They run to Fry, and I run to my room before crumpling up and crying.

I am walking with Alby to the map room, where a glader told us Minho and Y/n would be. I hear a slight moan, and I quickly slam the door open. I gasp I have just walked in on the girl I love, kissing another boy. I try not to show the hurt in my eyes. The two spring apart, and Y/n looks at the floor. "What the bloody hell is happening??" I ask. "Were we interrupting? I thought you were 'training'." Alby says using finger quotation marks. Y/n and Minho blush, looking down.  "So why are you here anyway?" Y/n asks. "I just dropped by to tell you that because you are also a med-jack and cook, you can just help out there when you want and do full-time running." Alby explains. She nods, and we go to leave. Before we do, I eye Minho. He glares right back at me. I look Y/n in the eyes, and tears almost begin welling up, but I run out before they do.

YOUR P.O.V

After Newt and Alby leave, Minho comes up behind me and puts his hands on my hips. "Come on, let's actually train now." he says. I laugh, and he begins to teach me. "Here is your bag." he says while handing me a giant pack. He also gives me some running shoes and a watch. "Why so much stuff?" I ask. He shrugs. "We need it." I raise an eyebrow and looks into the pack. I pull out a water bottle, a, a bandaid box, a pocket knife, a lighter, a handkerchief and a notebook and pencil. Now for the UNNECESSARY stuff. I pull out a spare belt, a small towel, a stick, a GIANT rubber bad, a plastic card, and an empty bottle. "Really? Do we really need this stuff?" I ask with my hands on my hips. "Well... I guess not." he sighs. I smile and throw them into a chest. The pack is SO much lighter now. "Much better." I say. He begins to teach me how to map things and write things down, but I interrupt him. "Minho, I don't really think I need to map anything anymore." he raises and eyebrow. "Remember what I found? At the cliff?" I ask. "Oh. Yeah. Well,  I guess we can get out now." Minho says. He seems somewhat disappointed. "Why are you so disappointed?" I ask. "I'm not disappointed. Just doubtful. What if you get hurt? I just, I want to make sure it's safe." he says. I sigh and smile. I start talking "Minho, we are going to be fine. You can't take everything I do and put it on your shoulders. I am my own responsibility. We are going to get out of here. Trust me."