Chapter 8

MINHO'S P.O.V

I wake up with a splitting headache. Where am I? Then I see Y/n next to me. WHAT THE SHUCK. Wait... Oh shuck. SHUCK. I remember all the embarrassing things I said. Damnit, she was gonna think I was weird. I look down at her again, she is sleeping on her side, curled up. I had to admit, she was adorable. I try to stand up carefully, but of course, fail miserably. I fall onto the chair, which knocks over the cabinet, which falls on top of the other chair. Y/n stirs, sitting up. "What the-" she says. Then she sees me, and her eyes widen. "What are you lookin' at, Greenie?" I snap. She looks at me angrily, but her eyes are sad. "Looks like the poor baby is better now." she hisses. I growl and walk out of the room. What was her problem? Shuck, it's ME. I feel a light hand on my shoulder and I turn around. "Hey! What's your problem!" She yells. "I don't have one, you do!" I snap back. I try to walk away but she grabs my arm, leaving a tingling feeling. "I have a problem?? Every time I try to talk to you your either trying to kill me or I did something wrong!" she says. "Well it's your fault that you're always being so stupid!" I yell. "Why the shuck do you care!" she replies, her voice breaking slightly. "Because I love you!" I scream. SHUCK. SHUCK SHUCK SHUCK SHUCK. I mentally face palmed, I'm the shuckiest shuck face shuck there ever was. I look down at the floor, blushing, and I can feel her looking at me. She takes a step closer to me and I look up. Her eyes soften, and she whispers almost silently. "I do too."