Chapter 9

YOUR P.O.V

"Because I love you!"

Minho said he loved me. But how? I thought he hated me, with all his criticising and glaring. I smiled at the thought, wondering what would happen the next day. WAIT. It was my turn to prank Minho!(They are in the middle of a prank war, check the past chapters) I sneak out of my room with an old bucket. I fill it with water silently, and walk to Minho's room. I open the door carefully, and creep in. Minho has an arm under his head, and he is in nothing but sweatpants. Gulp. I spend the next 20 seconds just staring at him, until I snap back to reality. I place the bucket above him, where he will be drenched the next morning. I giggle lightly and tiptoe back to my room.

--Time Skip, Next Morning--

I awake to a loud scream. I bolt upright. SHUCK. Must be Minho. I stand up, looking for a place to hide. I run outside. BAD DECISION. I see Minho running to me, dripping wet, still in just his sweatpants. I'm distracted by how hot he looks shirtless and wet to move for a second. By now, most of the gladers are outside, and witnessing this. I try to run back to my room, but the door is locked. SHUCK. I run for it, but I am no match for Minho. He catches up quickly. "No! Minho No!" I yell. But it's too late. Minho throws his arms around me, getting me drenched in freezing cold water. I shriek, squirming. We both fall to the ground, laughing hard. At this point, we are both drenched, and laughing so hard we are crying. Minho stands up, and helps me up. "See ya later, shuck face." he smirks. We both go our separate ways to change, and I smile to myself.