Chapter 4

YOUR P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of crickets chirping. It is still slightly dark out, so I decided to take a walk before anyone else was awake. I pull on some shorts and an oversized hoodie that smells amazing, which I found in the dresser drawer. As I step outside, I look around and take everything in. There is a tower slightly hidden by the trees. I jog over to the tree house and climb up. As I get to the top, I realise I am not alone. Minho is here.

"Ummmm. Good morning?" You squeak. Minho turns around and smirks. "Oh. You." He smirks and turns to face the scenery again. You stand in silence for a while, until you sneeze, earning a snort from him. "I'm sorry, did I do something to you?" you ask. He sighs and looks at you. "Nothing you need to know of, greenie. Just stay out of this." THE HECK? What does that even mean? I push aside all feelings I had last night and turn towards him completely. "First of all, My name is y/n. Not 'greenie'. Second of all, I just got here. I can't be 'involved' in anything if I don't know anything." I say, my eyes narrowing. His smirk disappears. "You don't need to know anything, GREENIE. Stay out, for the last time." his voice low and steely. My small crush for him suddenly turns into a boiling hatred. "UGHH!" you yell, as he begins to leave. Before he does, he stops for a second. "By the way, next time, wear a sweatshirt that ISN'T mine." he remarks. Then he leaves without turning, leaving you blushing a bright red.