Chapter 7

YOUR P.O.V

It's been about a week since I've been in the glade, and I've made some great friends like Newt, Chuck, Ben, Fry, Winston, and even Gally. With Minho however... every time he seems to loosen up, he winds up again immediately. We have been in a constant prank war, and so far I'm winning. Today is a Tuesday, meaning I have med-jack duty. Clint and Jeff decided to take the day off, so I was running the clinic myself. So far, only one slicer had come in for a quick bandaging, but that was all. Suddenly, Minho burst through the door. I roll my eyes. "What do you want?" I ask annoyed. But then I realise, he was in pain. "Minho? Minho!" I run forward and catch him. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Head...Hurts..." he staggered. I sit him down on the bed and get some medicine and water. I hand him two pills. "Here, it'll help." I say. He throws them in his mouth and chugs his water. Then he lies down, and falls asleep.

--Time Skip, 30 Minutes--

As Minho sleeps, nobody else enters, so I decide to sit next to Minho's bed. He seems more peaceful now that he is asleep. I am about to leave for lunch when I hear him groan and grab my hand. "Y/n...Y/n..." he says. "Minho?" I whisper. He is still asleep, though. "I need you... Don't leave me..." he says in his sleep. I grin, a blush appearing. "Okay. I won't." I whisper into his ear. His face smooths out again, and he pulls me onto the bed. "Mmmphh!" I try not to wake him, but he seems to be completely out of it. He wraps his arms around me and buries his nose into my hair. "You smell nice..." he says, before drifting off to sleep. I feel my face redden, and then I too fall asleep to the sound of Minho's heart beat.