Chapter 13

"I just make it through, falling into Minho's arms on the other side. "

YOUR P.O.V

"Are you shucking CRAZY?" Minho yells. "What's wrong with you!" I throw my arms around him, and I feel him shake with sobs. "I'd rather die with you than live without you." I whisper. He nods and pulls away. I walk over to Ben and Thomas. "What happene-" but before I can finish, I am interrupted by Thomas grabbing me and pulling me in. He kisses me deeply, and I am to shocked to move. "YOU SHUCK FACE!" I hear Minho scream. "YOU DID NOT JUST KISS MY GIRL!" Minho screams as he pushes Thomas away. Minho gathers me into his arms protectively and glares at Thomas. "We need to hide Ben." I say. Minho nods, and we look for somewhere to protect him. "There!" I say pointing at a wall covered in ivy. We tie Ben up and lift him up. With the work of all three of us, Ben has reached the top. We tie him off just in time, because we see a griever standing about a hallway away from us. We silently jog, Thomas going to the right and Minho and I going to the left. I let Minho guide me, because I don't know anything about the maze. He pulls me into a corner that is covered with ivy, so we are covered with plenty of space. Minho wraps his arm around my waist and I pull back into him. I turn my head to ask him if he's okay, only to be interrupted by him kissing me softly. I turn my whole body towards him and deepen the kiss. He licks my lower lip, asking for entrance. I let him in, and he explores my mouth. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer until all of us is touching. I run my hands through his hair and kiss him back. After a couple of minutes, we hear a griever walk by, causing us to break apart. I lean my head on his shoulder, and drift to sleep.

I walk through the maze, riding a griever. It leads me to a small cliff,

and then it jumps off, and I scream. When I open my eyes

I realize that I have not fallen to my death, so I slide off the

griever's back. We are in a small hallway, and I see a sign that

says "Exit" I gasp. I  just found the way out.