Seventy One.

Lauren wakes up to Camila's arms wrapped around her waist and her head on the pillow. She's a little surprised that her movement didn't wake Camila, but she shrugs and plays with the fur on Nala's tail, kissing the top of her stuffed lion's head, before she stretches and lays back down next to Camila.

She stares at her sleeping girlfriend with a smile. She likes seeing Camila when she's asleep, because she always looks really relaxed and warm. Lauren likes seeing her girlfriend unworried, because she wants Camila to be perpetually calm and happy, and when she's sleeping, she kind of is.

Camila shifts in her sleep, and Lauren smiles when her girlfriend cuddles up to her. She puts an arm around Camila and studies her girlfriend's face, wondering what she's dreaming about. She thinks that dreams are really interesting, because they're kind of like your subconscious projecting itself into the forefront of your mind, and she likes knowing what other people dream about. Because she gets to see a bit of their subconscious.

Lauren plays with Camila's messy hair and kisses the top of her girlfriend's head, snuggling back down. It's not that early – it's half past nine, and she can hear someone downstairs, so she knows it'd be okay if she wanted to get up for some Cheerios, but she's quite comfortable and she wants to cuddle with her girlfriend for a little while longer.

That'll be a nice start to the day.

Camila groans in her sleep, and Lauren starts rubbing her tummy, because that always makes her calm, so maybe it'll work for Camila, too. The younger girl's eyes flutter open, and Lauren blinks down at her for a second, before Camila sends her a teasing grin. "Are you giving me tummy rubs?"

"Mhm," Lauren hums in reply, "they're nice, aren't they?"

"Yeah," Camila cuddles up to her, "they are. I see why you like them so much. Anyway, what do you want to do today?"

Lauren hums to herself. "I don't particularly want to do much. I'd rather just have a nice day in with my favourite girl."

Camila blushes. "You're too sweet."

"I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Nala," Lauren cuddles her stuffed lion to her chest, before she laughs at her own joke and explains. "I was making a joke. I was talking about you, after all. But I thought it'd be funny to say Nala instead."

Camila snorts with laughter. "Nice one, Lolo."

"You think it's funny?" Lauren asks, and when Camila nods, she beams. "Good. I'm glad, because not a lot of people think I'm funny when I try to be. They don't really get my jokes, I don't think."

"Nope, it was a great joke," Camila assures her, squeezing her hand. "What time is it?"

"Nine thirty," Lauren answers. "Would you like to sleep some more? Or... or get up and have Cheerios with no milk?"

"It's up to you, Laur," Camila smiles, "I don't mind."

"Okay," Lauren nods and looks down at her feet. "Um... I want to let you sleep more."

Camila cuddles up to her, but doesn't close her eyes. "If you want to get up, we can. It's okay."

"It's early," Lauren answers, "I'd like to cuddle with you. And it's okay if you sleep when that's happening."

"You know what? I changed my mind," Camila decides, "I make the rules now."

"Oh," Lauren frowns to herself. "You make the rules? Okay."

"Yeah," Camila beams at her, and pulls Lauren closer. Since Lauren sleeps naked, she doesn't have to roll her shirt up, and starts gently rubbing her tummy. "Since I make the rules, you get tummy rubs and cuddles. Okay?"