Sixty Four.

"L-Lamp!" Lauren looks up in surprise when she hears the familiar voice, and taps her fingers against her pants when Sofi, seemingly unaccompanied, comes to a stop a few feet in from of her. "Hi!"

"Hello," Lauren answers, looking around for one of Camila's parents, or Camila herself. "Are you here alone? Because you're only little, you shouldn't be allowed to the grocery store all by yourself."

"No, K-Kaki saw you and- and told me I-I could c-come say hi," Sofi explains, holding out her hand. Lauren takes it, a little confused as to why Camila didn't come over too. "She went to g-get s-something else but she s-said she'd be right back."

"Oh, okay," Lauren hums in thought. "Happy Easter, by the way."

"Will you p-pick me up?" Sofi asks, holding her arms out. Lauren nods, and leans down to let Sofi clamber onto her back. "Happy E-Easter, Lamp. W-what are you doing?"

"Nothing. My family doesn't do anything for Easter except my parents give me and my siblings an Easter egg each. My younger siblings get one from my aunt and uncle on my dad's side, who we never see, and one from my abuelo." Lauren explains. "I used to get more than one too, but I'm eighteen now, so my other family members don't get me an Easter egg anymore, which is okay, because I don't really like chocolate and I always gave my other ones to my siblings, because they never got me Reese's, and that's the only chocolate I really like."

Sofi looks a little surprised by the long-winded explanation. "Oh. We're g-going on an Easter egg hunt. K-Kaki always helps me look."

"That sounds nice," Lauren replies, turning back to the candy she was looking at. She'd come to the grocery store to pick up milk, a loaf of bread, eggs and some bacon for her dad, and she'd realised that she had some money left over. She thinks she wants some marshmallows, but she hasn't decided yet. "I hope you find lots of chocolate."

"We will!" Sofi exclaims, beaming. "I-I'll save you s-some."

"I don't like chocolate that much," Lauren dismisses her. "But thank you for offering. You are very polite. I was like that as a kid too. I bet Camz wasn't, though."

"Hey, I resent that, Lauren Michelle," Apparently, Camila had chosen that moment to sneak up on them. "I was the nicest little kid you'd ever meet."

"That's probably a lie, I think." Lauren helps Sofi down and turns to her girlfriend with a smile. "Anyway, have fun on your Easter egg hunt. I am going to buy some candy now."

Camila grabs her hand. "Are you busy today?"

"Not really." Lauren says. "I was just going to go home and draw. I'm going to sketch Tay, she gave me a photo for it and everything."

"Would you want to come with us?" Camila asks. "To the Easter egg hunt? You can help Sofi with me."

Lauren hums in thought. "Okay then. I will come with you. But I have to go home first and drop off the groceries."

Sofi grins. "Lamp is c-coming with us?"

"Yep," Camila nods in confirmation. "The badass Lamp is coming to hunt for Easter eggs with us."

"We already established that I'm badass, Camz," Lauren says as she follows Camila to the checkout. "We don't need to say it again. I know I am."

Camila rolls her eyes. "You're a softie and you know it."

Lauren frowns. "What does that have to do with me being badass?"

"Lamp is s-super cool!" Sofi exclaims. "She's really n-nice and f-fun."