Eighteen.

"Okay, so this is kind of dumb, but in my defence it seemed like a good idea when I thought of it." Camila says, leading Lauren out to her back yard. "Okay. Open your eyes."

When Lauren opens her eyes and looks at the sight in front of her, Camila takes in her expression to gauge her opinion. "It's a tent."

"Yeah. Ta da." Camila nods and spreads her arms out as if she's presenting a million gold bars to her girlfriend. Really, it's just a badly pitched two man tent in the centre of her back yard. "I thought since it's been three months since our first date tomorrow, we could do something special. I was considering camping on the beach, but I decided that it'd make more sense to camp here, because we have a functional toilet and a kitchen three feet away. And my bedroom, if we're too uncomfortable."

"We're going to camp in your back yard?" Lauren asks, and it's not until she says it out loud that Camila realises that yeah, it was kind of a dumb idea. "Okay, I guess. I've never camped before, so this could be fun."

"Are you sure? It was kind of a dumb idea now that I think about it." Camila looks over to the depressed looking tent. "I think I just wanted to be really cheesy and romantic but it's not working at all, is it?"

"Yes, it's working," Lauren walks over to the tent and climbs in it, sitting down on the left side on the sleeping bag that was supposed to be Camila's. But whatever, it's not like Camila isn't going to conveniently try to get into the same sleeping bag as her anyway. "I think it will be fun to sleep in here. But can we go inside and watch TV? I don't really know what else we can do in a tent aside from sleep."

Camila can think of a few things, but she's definitely not going to voice those to Lauren. No way. Even if she said it jokingly, it might frighten her girlfriend and that's the last thing she wants to do. "Actually, I have an extension lead here so we can use my laptop and watch movies in the tent. And I've already ordered pizza and put a delivery time for half six, and we can eat that in here. Apologies in advance if the tent collapses on us in the middle of the night, because it was a lot harder to put up than it seemed and I don't think I did it right."

"You really planned everything, didn't you?" Lauren opens up Camila's laptop, which is in the corner of the tent, and types in the younger girl's password. Camila doesn't ask how she knows that. "Can we watch Harry Potter? I was rereading the books the other day and I took the sorting quiz online to see what house I'm in. I got Ravenclaw."

"Of course we can watch it," Camila gets into the tent and places herself in between the two sleeping bags, because she's definitely sharing one with Lauren later. To be honest, she doesn't even know why she got two out. "We'll start from Philosopher's Stone and watch chronologically. I've actually never taken the sorting quiz before."

"You should take it now! I think you'll be a Gryffindor." Lauren says, typing something into the search bar. "Do you have my old sketchbook, by the way? You haven't given it back to me yet and I was wondering why."

"It's upstairs in my room. I hid it because I didn't want Sofi grabbing it and ripping anything." Camila admits, not adding the part where she pulls it out from under her bed virtually every night to look through Lauren's sketches before she sleeps. "I look through it a lot, though. There's this one drawing – I think you must've done it at lunchtime or something – that's of me, Ally, Dinah and Mani, and we're just talking like we usually do but you added loads of little things and I really love that one in particular because it's kind of like I'm seeing things through your perspective. Then again, you did tell me your sketchbook is like a part of your soul, so I guess it's kind of obviously in your perspective."