Twenty Four.

Lauren rests her hands on Camila's waist as she kisses her girlfriend confidently, happy that she's better at making out than she used to be. Before, when Camila would try to push kissing a little further, it would frighten her because she didn't know what to do, but she's getting used to it now.

(Google had said that she needed experience, and she thinks she's got that now.)

She hums to herself when Camila attaches her lips to her throat, because she knows that Camila is going to give her a hickey like Lauren had given her a little while ago, and she doesn't know what to expect because Camila has never given her a hickey before, and Lauren doesn't know if it hurts or not. It looked like a bruise, so she'd figured it hurts.

But, when Camila pulls away from her neck and Lauren realises that she felt nothing bad, she smiles against Camila's lips proudly, because she'd just made another step and it hadn't been scary at all.

Lauren opens her eyes for a moment and meets Camila's; her girlfriend's chocolate brown eyes are oddly darker, and Lauren feels that odd pull in her chest again. Sometimes she gets that when Camila wears really tight jeans that make her butt look good – Lauren stares at her butt a lot – and she doesn't really know what that means.

"You're so hot, Lo," Camila leans back in again and kisses her, and Lauren's stomach flips. "So. Fucking. Hot."

Lauren smiles again, because she'd worn the outfit she'd worn on their beach date so Camila would see her as sexy, and she's glad that it worked. Maybe she'll wear things like this more often if Camila will call her hot, because she likes being called hot.

With a little added confidence, Lauren reaches up and slips her hand under Camila's bra, smiling when the younger Latina lets out an audible gasp. She's a little confused when Camila pulls her shirt off, because she's never done that before, and she's even more unsure when her girlfriend starts pulling her plaid shirt off her.

Once Lauren is in her crop top and shorts and Camila is left in her bra and jeans, Lauren decides that she's going to ask why Camila stole her shirt from her. "Camzi, why did you take my shirt? If you wanted to wear it, you could've just asked."

Camila laughs, and Lauren doesn't know what's so funny. "No, Lo, I don't want to wear your shirt."

"Well, why did you take it, then?" Lauren replies, frowning when Camila kisses her again. "It's my shirt, I want to keep it."

"I took it because I'm moving things to the next level. Slowly." Camila squeezes her hand and kisses her again, and Lauren still doesn't really get what she means, but she's going to ignore it and hope for the best, because she really likes kissing Camila and she doesn't want to stop.

Lauren decides to kiss along Camila's jawline, because she knows her girlfriend likes it when she does that, and she's about to do what she did a little while ago and give her girlfriend a hickey too, when she feels Camila unbutton her shorts and go to pull them down.

"Stop stealing my clothes." Lauren shuffles away from Camila and pulls her shorts back up, buttoning them up again. "I don't want to take them off. I'll be too cold without them and also I'll be in my underwear, and why would I sit around in my underwear?"

"I'm not stealing your clothes, baby." Camila laughs and kisses her cheek. "Like I said, I'm trying to move things up a level. Physically."

Lauren blinks as she takes Camila's words in, and then her eyes widen, because she knows what that means. "I don't want to have sex with you."

"Lauren-"

"No," Lauren shakes her head and grabs her shirt from where Camila had dropped it on the floor. She pulls it back on, really wishing she was wearing a sweater right now, because she feels way too exposed. "I don't want to have sex with you. I told you that."