Sixty Nine.

"Are you packed?"

That's the first thing Camila wakes up to, and she rolls her eyes at the doubt in Lauren's voice. "Yes, I'm packed. Let me sleep in just a little more though."

"Nuh-uh," Lauren doesn't bother shaking her to wake up; nope, she sits down on Camila's stomach and sends her a small smile. "We're going to Spain, Camz! I've been there a few times before with my family, and they have big black bulls on highways and hills and stuff and I would name them all when we went past. We should do that."

"What?" Camila sits up and shoves Lauren off her. "Why do they have bulls? I'm confused. Did you even say bull?"

"I did," Lauren confirms, "and I think they used to be advertisements. Don't know why they painted them black after though, most people would just pull them down. But they're fun to spot. And- and name, according to seven year old Lolo lion."

Camila smiles. "We can come up with the best names, then. We'll have plenty of brainstorming time on the ten hour flight."

"I enjoy plane rides," Lauren absently replies, "and I like long periods of time with you. So that'll be fun, I think. Sofi will be fun too."

Camila laughs as she heads over to her closet, but when she finally notices Lauren's outfit, her eyes widen. "Are you in your pyjamas?"

"Yes," Lauren replies, before looking down at her clothes and shaking her head. "Well, no, I generally sleep naked or in my Simba onesie, and I wouldn't go on a plane or through an airport in either of those. But I'm wearing my sweatpants and a comfy hoodie that kind of looks like pyjamas. So I guess I'm wearing PJs."

"Don't tell my parents you sleep naked," Camila points out, "or they won't let us room together."

"Okay, I won't," Lauren replies, not getting Camila's teasing tone, "are you going to wear your PJs, too?"

"I mean," Camila looks Lauren over and then glances at the jeans and plaid shirt she was going to wear today. "You know what? Sure. Sweatpants it is."

She walks over to her suitcase, pulls her sweats out and puts her regular clothes back in it. She pulls on a sports bra and picks out a baggier t-shirt, and then turns around to Lauren.

Lauren just smiles at her. "Now we're matching. I'm also wearing my fluffy lion socks that you bought me, see?"

Camila smiles and heads towards the bathroom. "I have to brush my teeth so I can pack my toothbrush. You can go wake up Sofi if she's not already up."

"Okay!" Lauren stands up and walks out of the room with a bounce in her step. When Camila reaches the bathroom she hears her little sister call out, "Lamp!" and can't help but smile.

Once Lauren has woken Sofi up, she lets the youngest Cabello show her all of her toys, and when Lauren notices that the girl has a Simba, her jaw drops. "I have a Nala!"

Sofi beams. "Y-yeah, Kaki told me. She s-said that you'd think I w-was cool if I had one of these."

"Oh," Lauren grins as Sofi hands her the stuffed Simba. She has Nala downstairs with her backpack – her mom had promised to look after her stuffed lion while she went upstairs to wake up Camila. "I love The Lion King."

"Can we watch it?" Sofi asks. "Kaki's c-computer has a DVD drive!"

"So does mine, and I brought the platinum edition that Camz bought me for Christmas," Lauren says, "because we're going away for two weeks, and I can't not watch The Lion King for two whole weeks."