11. The Stranger!

Indira's P.O.V (Riya)

Before meeting Elena I have run bath to  Rohan...
He is adamant to have bath..
I somehow made him sit in the bath tub and started talking with him and diverting his attention to me... then I poured a lukewarm water after testing.. He just closed his eyes and snuggles more inside the tub... He looks so cute..

All these days have been divine with him... except the fact Mom is not here... She will return after 2 days... Rohan calls Martin as Pappa... It really got me surprised when Rohan said Pappa while myself and Martu Were in video call... Martin looks proud after hearing.. That's when I found out he also made him to say Pappa before but Rohan said only Mamma...

Half an hour later...
Myself and Rohan are waiting for Elena...

I love this Mini Restaurant "First Cup"....

In front of my table there there is a chocolate stick... I took that inside there is a Paper rolled in that... The waitress come near me and said
" It's a lucky charm card... Take one Mam"...

I just smiled..  And turned and noticed Elena..

We both ordered our cup of cappuccino and milk for Rohan... Who is still playing with my bangles and makes noise of passing Vehicles...

Then Elena took Rohan in her arms and he started playing with her.. And we both talked for a while and I forced Elena to stay with us and leave the rented house and she too accepted it..

"He always do likes that... He likes Big cars and trucks a lot... he will make such noise that will be heard till 3rd block of apartments" I said caressing Rohan's hair..

I opened the chocolate stick saw..

It's written...

"A New story of love is going to start... The Love Bud is going to Bloom with first meeting of eyes"... 
I smiled and said to myself...
All fake.. and put that lucky charm card in my Purse as I don't wanna to hurt the feelings of the waitress as she eagerly watches me... I smiled and said about it and she wished me best of luck and left... suddenly Rohan started making much noise and expected to see a Big car or Truck but not with such speed... And then I noticed The person who walks without noticing the speeding Truck...

Then I started running to him and called him to see the truck... Second time he saw me but doesn't move... My heart beats much faster and said "Idiot" at one point of time.. I just tried to move him out of lane but ended up falling with him and when I opened my eyes I saw his eyes... Something different I felt and New... Then he got up and gives his hand for me to take.. I got up with the help of him and I dusted my dress..
He Conveyed his thanks and I asked him to careful.. and I explained that Rohan is the reason his face fell for a second hearing Rohan's name but it may be my imagination...
Then Elena comes with Rohan then we introduced ourselves..

He introduced him as "Alessandro Lombardi "...

All the time Rohan was seeing him... I know he always jumps if the person is taller than the person who is holding him... So first he jumped to me but he tries to jump to Alessandro but I never let him.. What Mr.Lombardi  will think... it's good Elena and Mr.Lombardi are talking...
Then I remembered I  have to help Elena packing things from her rented house... So We said our byes...

He said he will meet us soon or Meet me soon?... I thought.. I shake my head and smiles at my stupidity...

Elena took everything with her so we directly have to get a taxi.. I made Elena pay the Bill... I said I'm sorry for making her pay but she said I'm like her own daughter... Then she handed over my purse and Phone.. I opened to keep the phone inside.. I find the lucky charm card... I smiled then suddenly remembered I called him Idiot...

I'm sorry Mr.Alessandro Lombardi...  But I don't know I'll see you again.. Then finally I reached Elena's house...