2.Leaving My India

Indira's P.O.V :

It's the Annual day... I'm so happy at last.. This 2 years I will just explain with a word " hell" without my Aunt.. Oops sorry.. My second mom... Olivia Bianchi...
I bid bye to my classmates after a get together party.. we exchanged our numbers and promised to be in contact..

I going to miss my best buddies... Nisha and Yazhini... They are my one and only friends in college... Others are not that much close..

I started my car and only mission is to go to Italy.. I don't have any real relations here.. I meant there are lot of peoples , who gives me respect only for my money.. My dad and mom were best doctors.. They earned a lot.. They left every wealth for me but not the real wealth... It's them... I lost them when I was just 12... my Aunt Olivia became my legal guardian and took care of everything...

2 years back I forced her to go back to Italy and take care of her father's business after his death... She left me with Martin Bianchi.. Her adopted son back in Italy.. I saw him first when I was twelve, just a week after I lost my parents... He is just like my brother.. he will do anything and everything to protect me..

Now to the present situation...

I came to my home... and searched him everywhere... No avail... he must be angry with me for leaving him here to take care of my family business..

Then one idea popped in my mind...

"Hey... Martu where are you?"

That's when I received a hit on my back with a cushion pillow..

I turned and saw a man... who is 6'2" height with a body of Arnold i must add with beautiful hazel eyes... in short he is my handsome brother....

" How many times I said not to call me with that name idiot " he fumed with fake anger...

I just run a little and hugged him, that's the only way I can console him...

" I know you are not angry for me calling with that name, I have to go there , I miss her already and last week only you returned from Italy after visiting mom... But it has been 2 years I last saw her"... I explained him while my head lies on his Shoulder.. That's right I'm 5'10"...

"But how can I live alone in this whole big mansion by myself.. especially without the two special persons I love more than anything "... He said breaking the hug but not the space...

"I sometimes wonder why can't I marry you and treat you like my slave instead of calling my Aunt's son as my brother.... " I just made some fun...

He snorted... " We both knew it will not happen and I'm not going to marry anyone leaving my mom and sister alone"... He stared the fact by taking my sentence seriously...

Oops... I forget to add.. My Cousin aka my brother is a Gay..

I hugged him back... "As if you are not treating like a slave already " he added in a serious tone...

I move back and see the hint of humour in his face....

"Am i?"... I asked... Well he prepares to run... but i throw the pillow and it hits his head...
That's it our Tom and Jerry fight starts with our cushion pillows...

****
Now I'm sitting in passenger seat and on the way to Airport.. avoiding his glare directing towards me... reason... i'm leaving him here all alone..

" I don't want to stay here anymore.. I want to come with you... please Riya"He is pleading for more than a hour...

"Mart.. My baby bro.. just 2 months.. then you can settle down everything in the name of Trust and come there permanently "....

I decided to transfer all my family business to a trust under the named Indira (My Parents established that trust and kept my name)..and I arranged to transfer all the profits to our trust.. I don't want any single thing that remembers them. I just don't want to remember any memories of My deceased parents.. i don't want all those nightmares again...

Well I tell you the reason... The 12 year old me saw my parents death with my own eyes... I was standing outside my school waiting for my parents to pick up me... I just waved when I saw my dad and mom coming... but within a fraction of seconds my dad's car was hit by a Lorry and flying in Air then hit the road with a loud thud and it was blown with huge fire... I shouted "Daddy... Mommy..." That's the last memory of them..

My relatives came for the funeral but were discussing about my parents properties.. Even in that age I can see all of their real face.. no traces of sadness.. they all used to come and visit my parents frequently and asks favours . They used to talk with me in fake enthusiasm but everything is for money..

But One face I clearly identified.. She didn't cry fake, her eyes showed sadness but not her lips when she talked to me.. she looks like my mom not in appearance but in heart... she came and hugged me then every fake things in my life changed into real one.. She is my father's cousin sister. My Aunt Olivia...

My memories were brought back by sudden movement.. I came back to senses and I'm in front of Airport... I turned and saw Martin.. he is in verge of crying.. To others he will show he is the strong one but not to me.. his only best friend and his sister...

I hugged him and consoled him...
" I will meet you in two months.. we will chat daily... don't worry... I'll miss you too.. and don't cry baby"...

" I'm not baby neither I'm crying "he said without seeing my face...

I traced the tears and showed him a drop and asked" Then what's this... is your eyes sweating? "...

We both laughed for the simple joke...
Then we separated our ways not before I heard him say "Most Beautiful surprise waiting for me there"... In 2 months or less I hoped ..

After some times... the flight started... I closed my eyes for a new sun rise...